Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    37 Deg, 52. 697' South 145 deg, 15.627' East. Elevation 78M

Quote Originally Posted by tea lady View Post
    So Phil, how'd the weekend go?
    Went well Rhonda is moving around without the use of her wheelchair now, she was actually able to walk around the shops at the Glen Shopping Centre, the last three weeks here really tough on Rhonda because the programme challenged her both physically and emotionally there was more than a few breakdowns. This morning I dropped her back for the last week and then she comes home and with two half days at the hospital for the next six weeks and then every two weeks. So in answer to your question the weekend was great Rhonda was really happy to be at home and I thing it really helped her emotionally. If I told you any more I would have to shoot you as the saying goes.

Quote Originally Posted by prozac View Post
    So many posts Phil I only read the first, oh and the last because tea lady always has sage advice. I think she may be quite old. That's just between us blokes ok Phil.

Back to the topic, putting it all in writing and the code etc. No mate it can't help in the charisma stakes if the nurses had a look. They're in it for the care and compassion they can bring to others right. Something like this, well it lets them know that you are a 'snag' and when they are talking about you now it's probably complimentary stuff. That look, now that's envy. Yup they know they haven't got you, but now you are a valuable commodity, something to strive for. Man you are HOT!

It never hurts to feel the best about yourself now and again.

prozac
    Believe it or not the doctors wanted me to stop, they had pre judged and thought that I was using the letters to put pressure on Rhonda so I showed them a letter and I think that they got embarrassed. I think that these people live a sheltered existence and also become de-sensitised to their patients needs.

Regards

Phil
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe.

When I was really really ill a couple of months ago, the best thing was simply that Lee was there for me, you are doing exactly what you ought to do.
    CARE.
    Don't worry about the nurses, you are probably taking more notice of them because you aren't really sure about showing your feelings. I bet they are SMILING at you NOT laughing at you because they admire how much you love your wife after all these years.
    I envy your wife even though I have a good one here (not wife though) as well.
    Wolffie
    Every day is better than yesterday

Cheers
    SAISAY

Quote Originally Posted by prozac View Post
    So many posts Phil I only read the first, oh and the last because tea lady always has sage advice. I think she may be quite old. That's just between us blokes ok Phil.

prozac
    I don't know whether to be flattered or what . (You have seen the "legs on the bus" thread haven't you? )
    anne-maria.
    T
    ea Lady

(White with none)
    Follow my little workshop/gallery on facebook. things of clay and wood.

37 Deg, 52. 697' South 145 deg, 15.627' East. Elevation 78M

Rhonda comes home tomorrow after four weeks hard work, she still has to follow up with treatment as an outpatient twice a week for the next six weeks then down to fortnightly and so on.

To mark the occasion and as a reward for all her hard work I will be giving her a diamond bracelet, I will have the box placed amongst 24 red roses, I was going to put the money toward a spindle moulder, I figure that it can wait a bit longer.

I have decided to throw the men's rules out the window, I have broken so many. When I am called up to explain to the men's council they will not know where to start so the rule book might get rewritten.

Phil
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Spencer View Post
    I have decided to throw the men's rules out the window, I have broken so many. When I am called up to explain to the men's council they will not know where to start so the rule book might get rewritten.
    NO Mens rules have been broken (Boys rules, maybe).

We are all proud of how you have supported the other half.
    When you marry you become one.
    When one half hurts the the whole does.
    You have proven to be a real man, soft and loving at heart and strong on the outside.
    Well done.