Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Rogers View Post
    Wendy's curtains are lace...

I suspect that Ding is referring to the ones that Silent spotted in a picture of my shed....
    Silent wasnt the only one who noticed those lovely chappy type curtains Cliff I mean you might have had a tree through the shed which is a pretty good blokey type thing but the curtains? definanly forever brands you a chappy type

Lace chintz whatever!!! Flouncy pouncy curtains!!... you know what I meant yer yob!
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dingo View Post
    ...Lace chintz whatever!!! Flouncy pouncy curtains!!... you know what I meant yer yob!
    I still have them, they are exactly where they were 7 months ago.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

OKAY I GOTS IT!!

The Code of Practice

Condenced version

For my shed and all within it to be taken particular notice of by:
    missus
    hoons
    visitors
    and anyone or thing that enters said shed

1) It is MY SHED

Do NOT argue with this FACT!!

2) Dont like it... LEAVE (use of other expleatives acceptable as you determine appropriate)

Do NOT argue with this FACT!! Just walk away

3) You come into MY SHED you do as I say not as you want no arguments no discussion

I AM GOD OF MY SHED!! I RULE!!

4) If you want to stay DONT STAND STILL doing nothing!

Sanding is always good! And YOU get the BEER!!

5) WHO ARE YOU? GET OUT OF MY SHED!!

I think I can get that nice an clear onto an A3 sheet
    Ding, I'm impressed! This is very good work (short, too!). Have a greenie!
    Driver of the Forums
    Lord of the Manor of Upper Legover

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Rogers View Post
    I still have them, they are exactly where they were 7 months ago.
    Dont tell me you still havent fixed the shed Cliff? Strewth even Im not that slow!!

You do realize the best place for those things is

in the bin!!

Driver mate I know... sometimes Im a bloody wonder eh! cheers for green one ol son... whatsa comesa rounda musta onea day come back!! you'll get yours ol fella!
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

But, Shane canot say he is slow, as he still has not had the power put on to his shed . . . .

My window covering is a sheet of Auscam material, doubled up and semi stuck up with speed tape. One day I'll wake a few screws thru to hold it properly.
    Last edited by Pat; 23rd September 2007 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Forgot half the post.
    Pat
    Work is a necessary evil to be avoided. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    But, Shane canot say he is slow, as he still has not had the power put on to his shed . . . .
    Nah Im not slow... I KNOW Im not slow... Im friggin dribbling along!!! Every time I think "YEAH Im gonna get power you friggin little ripper" she... her bloody highness... that other gender person I share my flamin life with... yeah her she comes along and decides "oooh no you dont need power you have a long lead you can use no I need some more material fat quaters cotton needles WHATFRIGGINEVER!! and thats that... sadly I think its gonna come down to me say nothin and the leccy just showin up one day while shes out and wiring the shed on the quiet

My window covering is a sheet of Auscam material, doubled up and semi stuck up with speed tape. One day I'll wake a few screws thru to hold it properly.
    sshhhh dont wake the screws man!!! leave em asleep dude! I actually think you bein a boofhead and all that you said that on purpose right? yeah we know too much of that hippy yippee yaya weed for Pat boy and now you think you want to wake the screws but REALLY PAT... You dont really WANT to wake them do you? think theyre gonna be happy with a boofhead wakin them? why would you do that? to screw the auscam stuff to the metal? SCREW THAT!!! You leave them buggars alone yer wombat!!

Ahem thankee kindly fellas... Glad I could be of assistance

ps... note to boofhead... leave the hippy yippee yaya weed alone mate it will mess with yer head

Dont tell me you still havent fixed the shed Cliff? Strewth even Im not that slow!! ....
    Nope, working on the renos on 2 houses....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    But, Shane canot say he is slow, as he still has not had the power put on to his shed . . . ......
    My new shed is almost 3 years old & still doesn't have power yet.... it is just for storage at this stage.
    I needed to use my router table to make a couple of cuts in 2 bits of skirting board & the teable is stored in the new shed... rather than dig it out & drag it up to the shed that does have power I wheeled the generator down to the new shed, fired it up, made the cuts & wheeled in home again... It was easier.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Don't you love when you post under the influence (of Alcohol) I meant Wack, not wake

I just stay with the beer, it makes my silly enough
    Pat
    Work is a necessary evil to be avoided. Mark Twain