Been watching Australian Story on ABC for the last couple of weeks.

It about some poor bstd sitting in a bus shelter in a Perth suburb which would seem to be similar to our west, and he was absolutely 10 sheets to the wind (drunk), head in his hands not doing a thing. This pack of ethnic hoons were chasing somebody else for throwing a rock or something at their car but were unable to catch them (on foot). In their rage they decided to take their frustration out on this PSOB by kicking to the head and an alledged use of a 600mm tire iron.

Somehow this drunk either fell or was pushed from the pedestrian overpass bridge next to the bus shelter and subsequently died - either the fall or hit by a car.

Three of these ars**oles were later convicted of murder and are currently appealing the sentence. There doesn't seem to be sufficient evidence but I think justice has prevailed.

Whilst many people would probably feel sorry for these scum mongrels, I'm afraid I don't. A leopard doesn't change his spots and I'll lay odds that they have done similar ars**ole acts to others. This time they were caught.
Boo Hoo

This is what karma is all about - maybe they will come back as a dung beetle