Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shane????

Thumbs up

Strewth mate, you've copped more than a fair shares worth. Jump on a virgin and come out this way for a bit. we'd even put on a Dingo Day for you. Heck, we'd even set them up all over this burnt country for you.

The most important thing mate, is the family, then there's having the thicknesser up and running nice and sweet.
    I make things, I just take a long time.

www.brandhouse.net.au

Shane, like many others, I've been there too. Not much fun at all, we all feel for you. But it does get better, and you've got way more things to live for than you have reasons to do the other. I reckon the best "revenge" I got was to be happy. The day I just forgave her in my heart and decided to get on with the rest of my life was the day that the world started seeming a brighter place. Might take a while to get there, but when you do you'll realise that you're free, you've done all the hard yards with the kids and the family, and for the rest of your days you'll be able to do pretty much what you want to do (finances allowing of course). Then for the rest of your life, life really will be good. Take the time to grieve, then start healing. All the best with everything...
    Bob C.

Never give up.

Shane, your recent past is awful, I hope the future keeps improving for you.

Default Dingo Day.

Dingo day in Melb. Thats it!!

Obviously we ...many....many ...of us,..... are fond of you. Get on down here. I'll take you to a boat shed in Port melb to drool over some boat building going on. Just come to Melb and get some more life resilliance

I'll take my first sickie in 3 yrs. We'll org a Bbq buy the Yarra and talk shop.

Lets all get on to the Yarra and show Shane some Melb hospitality.

Sick days all round. C'mon folks. Have no conscience! Just this once.!

Shane., I'll pick you up. No cab fair. Too easy!
    You gotta see an AFL game at the best sports arena in the world. MCG Melb !!!! The famous MCG Shane!!!!

With all the work you have been doing around the house you have resolved to bring yourself to life. Now you can further that effort by getting distracted and be with us here in Melb. C'mon Shane???

Be well mate!
    Don't pass them by! Be daring and caring!

Dampen their misery....sit with them and talk a little.

Buy them something to eat and a tram fare to a local mission.
    I'm so lucky that I've somewhere to live and have family support.

Hello Shane,
    What can I say, the other guys covered it all. My thoughts are with you. You will recover from this. Why not take a trip to Broome and visit your sister. Best of luck
    les

Well I for one am awful glad to hear that you got your machines running properly at last. Just take one day at a time, get a dog

Donna

Ding
    Do you have the tin lids for the Easter Break (or part of it)
    give us a holler!
    I need to get the kids out of the house on Saturday (night duty on Friday night)

River, canoe, canoe, kids ... get the idea

Contact details in PM

Cheers
    Ramps

When one has finished building one's house, one suddenly realizes that in the process one has learned something that one really needed to know in the worst way--before one began.

Well... lets just say at least Jac didnt realize that me an Jo were havin another go at each other... mind you I thought EVERYONE would have known but apparently I was "controlled" and "courteous" and happy around Jac and the little bits so no one really knew that there was another outburst... which is good.

Jac turned her 16th year... initially this morning she didnt say a word as she left grunting as I said a cheery "Happy Birthday honey" and out the door to school... came home happy as chatting to me about this and that... but then I guess I sorta expected her to be as she left tonight with Jo for the easter break in Bremer so no dad to bother her or be bothered with so why not?

Anyway all the kids turned up for the barbie and stayed a few hours then mass exodus... the lot gone in minutes!!... except the 2 young ones and Yaz and Dan... so me and Dan had a few quiet no not quiet I got a bit noisy for a while there shyte I was livid and he let me rant on then quietly settled me down again... he might be an egg of a bloke and we do have the occasional hiccup but his hearts in the exact right place

She had said a few things earlier that had gotten my dander up something shocking and all through the night it was all I could do not to tell her to just get in her car an buggar off... but I didnt I just GRITTED me false choppers and did whatever had to be done till she left... and most of the kids went home or to bed then I could let rip get it all out and relax

So easter eh?... good shes off down south and when she gets back Im off somewhere not sure weather to go north to Broome or south to Albany across to Esperance then up to Kal east to Laverton then a short stop at the mighty Orabanda pub for a few and back... will decide when she gets back and the Prados packed ready to go will just point it and go to the first corner and turn... or not... but I gotta get the hell away from here for a week or so that is FOR BLOODY SURE!!... there is a good chance I will get to Norseman and see the corner and having become bored going straight will just turn east... we will see what happens when I get there

Anyway... I FINALLY GOT ME NEW TO ME CAR BACK!!!... whahooooo!!! Did I mention I now have a 4x4??? I HAVE!!!... an its got a brand new gearbox to!!! apparently the damage was worse than they thought before they took it apart and had a look nothing for it but a new gearbox housing... you little bloody beauty!! wasnt too happy about the welding and helicor idea... and nor were they in the end soooo thats ACE MAN!!! Im one stoked wee camper I can tell you

WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THIS OTHER SHYTE!!! Did I mention I have a 4x4? Did you know its a bloody long weegen??? IT IS!!! I HAVE!!! AND IM BLOODY WELL OFF LIKE A DRUNKEN ROO ON STEROIDS!!! well gonna take the nippers for a run tomorrow just cause... well we can... then saturday morning I just gotta get me an engel fridge and a few odds and sods but come saturday evening... WERE OUTTA HERE!!! 2000K of fuel in the 2 tanks good god we could end up ANYWHERE!!

Anyway theres the latest update from lonely isolated Dingo Creek... yeah even with 8 kids 4 extras and 2 grandies its a bloody lonely place

Cheers all

PS... Ramps check your pms mate
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Good on ya Ding, get on ya bike.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Sorry to hear the news Shane. keep your chin up mate.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

Calm is offline Stubby Owner and proud of it. Now coming back to Earth.:D

Like i said earlier Shane the ones that love you will be there to support you.

Get away for a while and enjoy the view. Things will look better from another location.

Remember like i said your freinds are waiting to support you.

Cheers
    regards

David

"Tell him he's dreamin."
    "How's the serenity" (from "The Castle")

Quote Originally Posted by rgum View Post
    Dingo day in Melb. Thats it!!

Obviously we ...many....many ...of us,..... are fond of you. Get on down here. I'll take you to a boat shed in Port melb to drool over some boat building going on. Just come to Melb and get some more life resilliance

I'll take my first sickie in 3 yrs. We'll org a Bbq buy the Yarra and talk shop.

Lets all get on to the Yarra and show Shane some Melb hospitality.

Sick days all round. C'mon folks. Have no conscience! Just this once.!

Shane., I'll pick you up. No cab fair. Too easy!
    You gotta see an AFL game at the best sports arena in the world. MCG Melb !!!! The famous MCG Shane!!!!

With all the work you have been doing around the house you have resolved to bring yourself to life. Now you can further that effort by getting distracted and be with us here in Melb. C'mon Shane???

Be well mate!
    I will second that. tell me what day and I will call in sick as well (Not that they would notice the difference here). Might even bring along the mistress (Weather permitting, its got no brakes when it rains)

Come on over ding
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

My Other Toys

Default Shane?

Hey you? Dingo!

Report in.

Yeah. We know you've logged on and looked!

We're waiting for you. Cm'on!!!!!!

Get over here. See what Jeoff did to our state!

Shane? Now your younger......again! ..... take your time.
    Go out . Be distracted. PLEASE. Get out of the bloody house!
    This will serve you some good whilst things come about. For better or worse.

Be well. We are all looking forward to hearing from you soon. SOON!

Toe Knee......
    Don't pass them by! Be daring and caring!

Dampen their misery....sit with them and talk a little.

Buy them something to eat and a tram fare to a local mission.
    I'm so lucky that I've somewhere to live and have family support.

ss_11000 is offline You've got to risk it to get the biscuit

didnt he go on a ten day trip up the coast
    S T I R L O

BUGGER SHANE
    I feel bloody awful that I didn't know any of this until now.
    BUGGARBUMBASTARD or words to that effect.
    Mate hang in there, or Melbourne or here. Plenty of concerned mates and mate esses on here.
    Come back to us.
    When my missus walked out, I didn't give up and eventually we worked it out, pride took a hiding but for better or worse were still together, 24 yrs yesterday. Anyway what will be will be and only you know what you want so just hang in there. Perhaps it would be better to just walk away, like so many others have already stated.
    Cheers
    Jim

"I see dumb peope!"