Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not much you can do Anthony, you're between the rock & a hard place. Your internet store was going to be the source of my next Bessey purchase, but Carbatec had their 25% off sale, so they got my $600.

If I discover a need for some Besseys before next June (when Carbatec have their Sydney sale) you are still a front runner - afterall, $250 is only about 2 and a half K clamps

I'm in for them too. Thank God I found this thread.

Hi All,

have been getting a bit of interest for people who want in on the great bessy clamp order for 2007. I'm in the process of getting everything sorted out and costs etc. It'll operate similar to the way the 2005 clamp group order worked as eevryone seemed happy with the process - Why change what isin't broken.

I should have some concrete numbers etc within the next week and I'll post a new thread rather than tacking it on the end of this thread.

ta,

M.

Thumbs up

Hi All,

A number of you have expressed interest (either on this thread or via PM to myself) with regard to a clamp order. It has been overwhelming enough to warrant another great clamp order similar to the one in 2005 so I have officially kicked off the great Bessy clamp order for 2007. For further information subscribe to the Bessy clamp 2007 thread (http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com...ad.php?t=52971) or PM me to register your interest.

Ta,

M.