Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wongo do you wee in the shower to save on an unnesesary flush of the toilet

Needs A Poll
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

It seems some people did not grow up on tank water only?

I still chomp on charcoal. Cleans my teeth and absorbs gas in the stomach. That way I avoid the mass poisoning they call fluoridation. Which by the way is a total waste of time. If its supposed to be so efficacious in the prevention of tooth decay why the hell is there such an epidemic of rotten teeth and huge wait lists at dental clinics. Don't ask your dentist (as I did) because he/she will strike you off the client list (as mine did).
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedhand View Post
    Don't ask your dentist (as I did) because he/she will strike you off the client list (as mine did).
    Don't bite him either. Even if he is stupid enough to stick his fingers far enough down your throat to trigger yer gag reflex.

We had an Indian gundu dentist take over our local's practise and, against my better judgement, went for a checkup. First appointment, he extracted a tooth without anaesthetic! Seriously! "Just raise your hand if it hurts" he said, as he was probing around. The next thing I know he's latched on and started pulling! Up goes the hand... not once, not twice, but three times! Not to catch his attention, I was seriously trying to slug the mongrel! Bloody light on his feet, he was... must've had a lot of practise at dodging incomings. Did I go in complaining of a toothache? No. Did I give him permission to extract? With or without anesthetic is irrelevant 'cos the answer is No! This was an ordinary, everyday check-up!

That extraction gave me a dry socket. Definitely didn't want to go back to that butcher, but SWMBO convinced me to give the mongrel a chance to prove himself. (But the children love him! [snort]) While probing around, making smart-#### comments about my lack of dental hygiene causing the dry socket (so now it's my fault his butchery screwed up, eh?) he shoved his fingers way, way down my throat. And I bit him. Hard. Hard enough to draw blood. And I bloody well meant to,. too!

I also refused to pay his bill for either sessions, referring him to my solicitor.

So, I had to change dentists. Time for the next check up, I approached a bloke in another town. Made an appointment and... a week later he cancelled! Ring to find out why and "he's too busy. Can't fit you in." Odd! I mean, I've cancelled before, but to have the dentist ring me to cancel? There's a first!

Make another appointment with a different dentist and a few days later his secretary rings and cancels. What gives? Apparently, dentists share medical records like doctors and on mine is something along the lines of "abusive bastard. bites! welches on payment." in BIG red gundu letters.

What I want to know is: where's the records on the dentists that records such minor details as "incompetent butcher," "too cheap to administer anesthetic during extractions," "performs unauthorised operations" or "doesn't sterilise dental equipment"?? Hmmm?

I had no problems with dentists before him. Anyone who knows me now knows I despise 'em with a vengeance! Some things mark your psyche forever...
    I may be weird, but I'm saving up to become eccentric.

- Andy Mc

I use EEE Ultrashine. Just buff off with a Dremel (which is just a dentists drill) and it leaves your teeth with that newly french polished feel and smell.

Well I work in a big company and I see people brushing their teeth after lunch all the time. I am sorry but it really bothers when I know that our dam level is so low and people are wasting water. There must be something we can do to help.

This bloke washed his coffee mug in the kitchen this morning. The tap was on for about 3-4 minutes, that’s how long I take my shower. It is absolutely unnecessary.

Yesterday, another bloke pulled about 2m of paper towel to dry his hands. What the hell, what did he need so much paper for?

I am off the see my doctor.
    Visit my website at www.myFineWoodWork.com

Scott, I know that my way is not always the best way but in that situation, have you thought about saying something to them? That's what I would do. Something like "why do you leave the tap running while you clean your teeth? Are you trying to drain the dam single-handed?" Or "hey you ####wit, has no-one told you we're in a drought?" Works for me.

Silent, I’ll pick the first one thanks.
    Visit my website at www.myFineWoodWork.com

skew, sue the idiot and refer him to the ADA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wongo View Post
    the tap was on for about 3-4 minutes, that’s how long I take my shower. It is absolutely unnecessary.
    Save water shower with a friend,

Quote Originally Posted by Lignum View Post
    Wongo do you wee in the shower to save on an unnesesary flush of the toilet
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashore View Post
    Needs A Poll
    Wongo needs a poll to wee wee? Can someone please help out this poor unfortunate friend of ours?
    I make things, I just take a long time.

www.brandhouse.net.au

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

If this is becoming a toilet issue maybe we need to pass a motion
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by silentC View Post
    Scott, I know that my way is not always the best way but in that situation, have you thought about saying something to them? That's what I would do. Something like "why do you leave the tap running while you clean your teeth? Are you trying to drain the dam single-handed?" Or "hey you ####wit, has no-one told you we're in a drought?" Works for me.
    You're such a charmer mate , maybe you should consider a career which would enable you to display your oratory skills. Lawyer, preacher, politician.

Mick (I'd say the same )
    "If you need a machine today and don't buy it,

tomorrow you will have paid for it and not have it."

- Henry Ford 1938

It's a wonder I don't get more black eyes actually. If people knew I punch like a sissy, they probably wouldn't take so much lip from me