Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Skew ChiDAMN!! View Post
    I'd set the tape/stops to the right of the blade and just use std. rollers for the LH side. Admittedly, this'd limit the length you can cut, but how often do you need to cut a lot of long lengths? Anyway, if that was a real concern you would not have put the SCMS where it is!
    I was thinking the same Skew. I think I'll bolt it in where it is, to the left of centre on the bench, which gives me enough room to cut legths just over 2.5m to the right of the blade.

HH.
    Always look on the bright side...

Bump to show off new workshop still WIP and recent Router win.

Thanks Carbatec...

HH.
    Always look on the bright side...

It's amazing how quickly these shed's fill up. Mine's a 6m X 12m, and now seems really small and full. Maybe I have too many tools...no, now that I think about it I need a bigger shed and more tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossluck View Post
    It's amazing how quickly these shed's fill up. Mine's a 6m X 12m, and now seems really small and full. Maybe I have too many tools...no, now that I think about it I need a bigger shed and more tools.
    Well, once you get rid of that monster edgebander you'll have about 6m2 extra.

Mick
    "If you need a machine today and don't buy it,

tomorrow you will have paid for it and not have it."

- Henry Ford 1938

Quote Originally Posted by Rossluck View Post
    Ive got the same problem Funny that eh? I still reckon if you pay for n buy a 6x9 shed they should give you another say half the size you paid for ie: 3x6 shed cause you bought your shed from them great idea I reckon ... I mean they'd sell more sheds right? be pretty happy wouldnt you ... and that would be pretty good customer service eh? no bad reps on here!!

ooh congrats HH

oooh an the fact that Id then have a mighty 9x15 shed would be a bonus!! in about 6 months Id be back ordering another 6x9 + 3x6
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Shane
    that's the shortest and most stright forward post I've ever deciphered from you.
    Are you off the turps?
    Good idea about the shed though. Are you reading this Mr Ranbuild?
    Cheers
    Jim

"I see dumb peope!"

Quote Originally Posted by Caliban View Post
    Shane
    that's the shortest and most stright forward post I've ever deciphered from you.
    Are you off the turps?
    Good idea about the shed though. Are you reading this Mr Ranbuild?
    ooohhh the agony!! I never was on the turps mate... I know ive heard mixed with a little lemon essense its meant to taste sorta a bit less than retchingly vomitlike fire... but Ive never been on it!!! beer yep rum yep but turps?? not I he cried!!

Yes indeed the more I think on it the more I like it... mainly its got merit cause Im plannin on a 60mtr x 20mtr shed for the next one mmmm ooooh yeah think of the shed then eh?? gawd talk about drool over here!! oops gotta go get the moppin up towel agaion
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

A 60x20m shed shhhhhesssshh dont do things by halves Ding!
    Dam thats like 190'x65'... surely you didnt mean 60'x20'?

yeah well... I mean... aaahhh... uuummm... well I have these you know... eerrrr delusions sometimes

But brother!!! THINK ON IT!!! Whatabloodyshed!!! combine that with the seatainer an shed already got an the second one that would come with it (if they gave a half size shed at the same time) man mate even I would have some issues filling it!! But can you say... tool shopping? timber spree??