Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That will stir some fella's up.So you got this cutting yet Nifty. What model is yours you ll havr to put some pics up when it works again , Wouldnt mind seeing yours either stopper

Mine is an LT40 Super Hydraulic with command control. You can see it on my thread "Blackbutt Bonanza"

Its OK Stopper, I wont cross to the dark side. I like my saws to be like Tiger sharks not gummy sharks, Lots and lots of teeth

Gday

Sorry to hear you have had some delays with getting woody back in action Nifty These things happen in sawmiling esp with imported sawmills There plenty of sunshine and not many dramas over here on the Dark side if any of you band boys wanna come over n play lol

I love Me lucas's and I also have a Meadows deluxe Manual mill with a 36x4 inch edger If you like something with afew more Teeth and no comp or electrics to worry about

I have run everything from A Serra band mill which was the first in australia that I brought when i was 15 to Lt40 supers rite up to 12" wide bands on Gibson carriages and can say Im a Tradidtional sort of Sawyer when it comes to milling those 1 to 3 mm you save on Kerf Just aint worth the hassel and the dramas of running one to me Resaws maby But I do have my moments when I think maby Ill get another bandmill one day

I looked up Blackbutt bonanza too those are some nice pics of The 150 Forester I know the bloke in the UK who is building them now if your mate needs any parts or even a new mill Nifty

Regards Chris

Hi Chris, Sounds like you are a man who could be quite handy here on the forumI like the look of those Serra sawmills, especially the one they call the Africa, quite a big beasty, and i like the offbearing system on the smaller ones where it pushes the previous board off the front as it cuts the next one, be a good one for you to look at Stopper. As it turns out the parts in customs the other day were not mine and im told theis morning that mine have gone missing with DHL and another lot have been sent, AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Jesus Nifty your not having a good run

You got that right Itsposs. There better be some renegotiation on the cost of parts or things may turn a little GREEN around here

I am looking at a silver one this weekend. The green people havent responded to my phone call or written messages The Kiwi's have

Funny you say that, they emailed me today, I like the look of the ASM

Waiting, waiting waiting

Default Well dang if it aint Christmas

There is a big box of "Techno Bits" waiting for me at Woody HQ so Im out of here and Ill take the camera with me just so you all can get as confused as me tomorrow

Look forward to it Nifty

Yay back in actionPick her up in the morning, apparently ive got pretty blue lights and stuff. Pics tomorrow