Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

jeez, I think you've topped Gra there Sheddie!
    sorry to hear about your predicament, losing a wallet/purse is perhaps the most frustrating item to lose...get on to those institutions quick-smart!......and a note to the offender "what goes around, comes around twice as hard"
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
    Albert Einstein

Sorry to hear that Gra . Years ago, I went bushwalking and left the car on the side of the road overnight. We came back to discover some bastid had rubbed mud or dirt all over it and scratched it up. Much swearing and cursing and muttering that if ever we got our hands on them.... While we were sorting out our gear and having a bite to eat they came back and started doing it to the car again, right there in front of us!! It was a herd of bloody cows!

Cheers
    Michael

Beachport, South Oz, the best little town on the planet.

A good mate of mine rang last week from somewhere in the Dandenongs, he had taken his young bloke out on his trailbike and when he came back to his ute the tyres had all been slashed....

Sheddy,

There's a facility run by, I think Amex or possibly Visa, that allows one to register all cards (regardless of the issuer), so that one phone call (with appropriate security) allows all of the lost/stolen cards to be put on hold immediately. After all, who carries all of the relevant issuer's phone numbers with them?

Default Update on theft

Police rang a few hours ago. seems they had a camera trained on an underground tunnel to the area's public toilets. Caught the little #### on camera (not his face though, cunning bogun) dumping the purse. They retrieved it less the cash $430 (which I forgot to list). Too late to reverse the stop on our credit card. At least she got the cards and photos back. If he tries to flog the Silver and Sapphire ring he's in trouble. Its unique.
    Cheers and thanks for the sounds of sympathy.
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Auld Bassoon
    Sheddy,

There's a facility run by, I think Amex or possibly Visa, that allows one to register all cards (regardless of the issuer), so that one phone call (with appropriate security) allows all of the lost/stolen cards to be put on hold immediately. After all, who carries all of the relevant issuer's phone numbers with them?
    I'll check it out. Thanks Auld fella.

Well ive had the ####iest month of all time, not only did some f^&*in bitch refuse to pay for my work, some other F&^kers decided the ladders on top my ute were better on there's. In the middle of the braod daylight and full veiw of Traffic stopped at the traffic lights they got out there van walked up to mine got pair bolt cutters to cut the steel cables and locks and placed them in the back. By the time i got downstairs they had made off with a 6' fibreglass steps ( $700) and a 26' fibreglass($1950) extension ladder.
    Rang coppers they couldnt care less, just asked me to come and make report, done that ring insurers they will only cover upto $400. ring other insurers( trade) they will cover but want to replace them, which i dont want. Bought them at xmas and have decided last week to seek full time work, sell the ute.
    Im so off with it all this has virtually ruined me, im just going to do the odd bit of work for existing customers and the odd flat packed wardrobes from now on.
    BTW Amex suck bad

Anyone need an experienced project manager

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    Anyone need an experienced project manager
    Try Merticon, I hear they are stating to look for some more ppl.

Al

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Shedhand
    G'day mate. Is that a coal mine or a Coal FiredThermal Power Station at the coordinates you give?
    Cheers
    Both,
    the Mine is On Site

I also work with Old Timber.........VERY, VERY old timber
    Navvi

Quote Originally Posted by ozwinner
    Try Merticon, I hear they are stating to look for some more ppl.

Al
    Metricon?

Quote Originally Posted by
    Metricon?
    Thats them.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan in Oz
    Both,
    the Mine is On Site

I also work with Old Timber.........VERY, VERY old timber
    still a few millenia short of diamonds though mate....