Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

we gotta act like pussies in public or the nazis get us.
    I knew there was a reason
    "I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."

Quote Originally Posted by silentC
    Been there and done that! She has even been to Rocker's place........
    Hmmmmm, grab a map & a ruler..... Rocker lives closer to Canberra than he does to Cairns...... Don't believe me? Check it out.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Oh, so there are more and less God-like regions in God's own? So when you cross the border and step back in time you still have a long way to go before reaching paradise? Do you travel further back in time the further north you head?

You have heard of the space shuttle, right?
    "I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."

Nah, dorks like you stick in my neck when you think you've been to Qld just 'cos ya went to Brisbane once..... you sound like bludy seppos...
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Got it one Pancho!

If you've ever read Pilgrim's progress, you'll understand it was an allegory about travelling from Melbourne to the tip of Cape York!

Cheers,

P

I'll have you know I've been to Brisbane 3 times. It is in QLD isn't it? I mean, it's the capital and all. What else is there to see?

So, getting back to the topic of the thread, you say you've been to paradise Cliff, but have you ever been to you?

Midge, I did read Pilgrim's Progress when I was a kid. Don't remember much about it but I'm sure there were no toads in it. No windmills either...

Matt,

Most Aussies had their spines surgically removed with the inception of your neighbours favourite passtime, "CIVIL LITIGATION". Some of us will still tell you what we think though.

Dan
    Is there anything easier done than said?
    - Stacky. The bottom pub, Cobram.

...So, getting back to the topic of the thread, you say you've been to paradise Cliff, but have you ever been to you?
    Hmmmm, suspected substance abuse.
    Cliff.

if you need someone to slag you off or put you in your place or call you a yank, please feel free to contact me and I will stick it up yer, no probs. Ok ? Glad to help.
    Zed

Feisty lot - us Mexicans!
    Jack the Lad.

Quote Originally Posted by MathewA
    You still pee standing up dont you?
    Nope, I prefer laying down on my back, and seeing how high i can get it, the pee that is.
    Makes a mess, but boy is it fun..........................make sure you pull your foilie over your eyes before trying this.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by ozwinner
    Nope, I prefer laying down on my back, and seeing how high i can get it, the pee that is.
    Makes a mess, but boy is it fun..........................make sure you pull your foilie over your eyes before trying this.

Al
    Now if yer pull yer loilie over yer eyes how do you see how high it gets ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com

Been there and done that! She has even been to Rocker's place. That was a nice introduction. My 3yo son threw up in the car on the way, so my first words to Rocker were "Hi, pleased to meet you. Mind if I rinse this spew off my kid's T-shirt under your tap?".
    SilentC,

At least you can be happy that your son pees standing up; only trouble was that he was in the pool at the time, and started boasting about it

Rocker

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker
    SilentC,

At least you can be happy that your son pees standing up; only trouble was that he was in the pool at the time, and started boasting about it

Rocker
    Like father like son????

Al

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ozwinner
    Like father like son????

Al
    Seems that way!!
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com