• Homer Simpson - The Springfield Party

10 0.00%
  • Adolf Hitler - The Nazi Party

0 0%
  • The Admin & Mods of this board - Benevolent dictators. NO CONTEST WE WIN

559,576,907 100.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Us?
    I'm meant my roll at the Australian Electoral Commission. I wear many hats including a foil one.
    Photo Gallery

The suckholes know who they are. They won't be able to sleep at night from the guilt.
    Photo Gallery

Thanks for clarifying that important point Grunt.

If buying votes is illegal then perhaps someone wearing a foil hat (with chin strap), sunglasses and reading a newspaper should hang around the UBeaut stand to see who gets the discounts.

When one of these dogs is uncovered, the agent can blow one of those party whistles to draw attention to the suck.

I would love to volunteer to undertake this task however unfortuantely I will be busy on a couple of other stands so I can't do it. :mad:
    - Wood Borer

I'm calling for a Royal Commission into the disgraceful, insipid and abhorrent tactics of the suck(s). It will cost millions, but I don't care, we need to get to the bottom of this before it gets out of hand. :eek:

No problem with the poll. It His board, He can do as he wants.

Dan.
    Self Appointed Minister of Everlasting Bullshoight.
    Is there anything easier done than said?
    - Stacky. The bottom pub, Cobram.

What a bunch of pinko nancy-boys you lot turned out to be!!

More than Ten Million members have cast their vote so far...count them....TEN MILLION and rather than accept the wishes of the majority, you blokes carry on like a bunch of snivelling Democrats at a One Nation Convention.

What evidence do you have that the poll was rigged? (Except for one admittedly smart-arrissed comment when the vote was added - I'll allow you that one.)

I suspect that the Tupperware party has actually received more votes than the 10 currently showing, it's just that its scrutineers have an average of 9 fingers, and are now pushed beyond their counting ability.

The Mods on the other hand have COMPUTERS :eek: That would make them the animals that were MORE equal than the others.

With a scandal-racked party coming second in this poll, it must be time to find some dirt on the leaders of the party that's in front and get it out before Wednesdays media blackout!!

Cheers,

P
    Last edited by bitingmidge; 4th October 2004 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Bold Code wasn't that good........

Election Scandal

Canberra Monday: It was revealed today that John Howard has told the truth. For the first time in living memory, a Prime Minister has told the truth. When a Tupperware Party stooge asked John Howard "Do you know what day it is?". The PM replied "No.". It is widely known that Johnny doesn't know what day it is.

The political remifications of this gaff will be felt long and hard. The re-election chances of the Howard Government have been severely damaged.

A senior Liberal Party spokesperson said "I don't know what the Prime Minister was thinking when he said that."

Photo Gallery

Well that's taken care of the guys coming third, but what hope has the Tupperware party got of forming a coalition now?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Surely they won't be content with holding the balance of power in the Senate?

P (Swinging Voter)

I don't know about this new Tupperware party, they all seem a bit, well..... plasticy for my likings.

Atleast the new vent in their tops should help dispel those gasses before they vent in the form of BS.

Ben.

Mods and Admins Guilty of Vote Rigging

An insider in the Mods and Administrators Party has leaked a document that details wide spread vote rigging, electoral tampering and bribery. The insider who asked not to be identified has stated that the deeds were not only known by the senior party officals but was sanctioned and in some cases orchestrated by them.

Mr. Grunt from the AEC said "These are very serious allegations and if they are found to have any basis the Electoral Commission will disallow all votes for the Mods and Administrators Party".

A spokesperson for the MAP said "She'll be right mate, we'll just put a bit of Hot wax over it and no one will notice. "
    Photo Gallery

Default We're OK

No need to worry about the Tupperware Party, the hand tool faction and the power tool faction have aired their differences and are working in perfect harmony.

We are united in our cause and we have a a common goal. That's more than the other parties can claim.

I think Al is prepared to have a televised debate with anyone rival. He has some ideas about what we could use as the worm but I don't want to reveal the details just yet.
    - Wood Borer

Quote Originally Posted by Wood Borer
    He has some ideas about what we could use as the worm but I don't want to reveal the details just yet.
    It's a cert to be a green (how does he spell it?) catapillar.

So he hasn't shown his hand yet then?

P

Rumour has it that the MAP has been fraudulently registered. Seems that somebody forged some signatures to make up the numbers.

Please explain..............
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

Been down to the cemetry have they to get names of recently deceased?

Is this worse than branch stacking?
    - Wood Borer

Quote Originally Posted by Wood Borer
    Is this worse than branch stacking?
    Ahhh ... some wood content at last!!

P

We feel wood is a core issue, we won't go barking up the wrong trees, we have no splinter groups and anyone who votes for us will not be left out on a limb.

We don't smoke joints at our board meetings discussing the plane truth and any saw points are addressed to the satisfaction of everyone.

Need I go on ....? We are committed to woodworkers and woodwork.
    - Wood Borer