Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How bout something from the Incra range - like the Mitre Express and/or some of their lovely Marking and Setout tools?

hi micheal
    i would go the other way and stock my bar up with a good bottle of port (penfold grandfathers port) and a nice single malt whiskey a case of red as well as an LN plane

Thanks again for all the suggestions. Farmboy, that is my regular weekly order

Here's what I've decided on. A Colen Clenton 100mm try square, 75mm mitre gauge, and cutting gauge and a set of 4 oire nomi (3,6,12 and 24mm)
    No change from $640. But Ive also put in a strong request for the LN anniversary plane so maybe I'll get both!

Thanks again
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mic-d View Post
    Thanks again for all the suggestions. Farmboy, that is my regular weekly order

Here's what I've decided on. A Colen Clenton 100mm try square, 75mm mitre gauge, and cutting gauge and a set of 4 oire nomi (3,6,12 and 24mm)
    No change from $640. But Ive also put in a strong request for the LN anniversary plane so maybe I'll get both!

Thanks again
    Michael
    You don't deserve any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by craigb View Post
    You don't deserve any of it.
    Oowwww! That's a bit mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Farm boy View Post
    hi micheal
    i would go the other way and stock my bar up with a good bottle of port (penfold grandfathers port) and a nice single malt whiskey a case of red as well as an LN plane
    For my 40th, a group of mates put in and bought me a 5litre oak keg from a cooper in Bundaberg, which I then filled with port...mostly presents from others. Somehow they knew my penchant for port! Should last a lifetime if looked after (ie. kept filled).

Cheers,
    Andy Mac
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

We are flogging off some Para at the moment, lovely stuff, but it's no longer a port is now just Tawny Reserve 1983 cos heaven forbid be upset the Frogs by using their term "Port".