Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My nokia has a camera etc but no removable card. It has a couple of megs onboard and bluetooth and cable connectivity. This is a fairly common config. I don't know what that phone has/has not, I just found the product page and the ebay listings, that's all.

If you want a phone and it works use it, if you want a multi function thing that works well ditch it and buy something with your required feature set. Phones are like pencils, disposable, they only last a few years anyway, they are a consumable item.
    I'm just a startled bunny in the headlights of life. L.J. Young.
    We live in a free country. We have freedom of choice. You can choose to agree with me, or you can choose to be wrong.
    Wait! No one told you your government was a sitcom?

No such thing as FREE.

Sooner or later, somewhere, sometime, someone has to pay - you just have to hope that it isn't you.

As to the described phone - it appears to be up there with the great world shattering ideas like "ashtray on a motorcycle" or "fob pocket in a pair of undies"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob38S View Post
    No such thing as FREE.

Sooner or later, somewhere, sometime, someone has to pay - you just have to hope that it isn't you.
    It's not sooner - it's constantly. Everyone (including the prize winner) pays for these so called free prizes all the time. Prizes are just part of the cost of business and they rarely directly come out of the companies pockets.