Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    South Oz, the big smokey bit in the middle

I had no problems with it being closed . On balance, I think your first closing was the right one, but I also saw the calls to reopen it and think you were right there, as you were with the final closure. My complaint was with the removal only, however it was done.

So why am I posting this?

To let you and the board know that while I don't always agree with the moderation of this forum, I do respect it. If I voice my disagreement, as I did this time, it goes no further because the umpire has spoken.

And yeah, it's sometimes hard to keep discussion and argument seperate.

Now, Pizza base recipes. I'm serious. I do a hand made bread dough with a tablespoon or two of oil. It works well but isn't like the best of the commercials. Anyone got a recipe or method (more important methinks) they'd like to share?

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by julianx
    dam dam dam its gone
    Gun laws an issue I feel stongly about, I had just gone away to calm down after my initial rude response (which I did withdraw) and come back with some well thought out arguments and its gone dam! An internet forum is one of the safest places to debate a volatile topic so why remove it competely. If a member is bothered by the opinions they can simply agree to disagree and go onto one of the other wonderful forums on this site.

I totally disagree with removing this thread, why have a forum called open slather and then censor it,perhaps it should be called 'slightly ajar slather"

Hhmmm perhaps the fact that the thread got so outof hand it was removed backs up my opinion.

Once again appologies to bat for my dick remark.

regards julian
    I'm not going to discuss it here anymore. If you want to discuss it with me, it needs to be moved to a different venue. Let me know if you would like that.
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    - Douglas Adams

Guns are bad, mmmmkay.

Quote Originally Posted by
    Bat, This is the sort of misinformation that really destroys statistics and logic.

I admire your work in the woodwork side of things. Please let this subject drop.
    I'm done with it. If anybody else wants to discuss guns or flame me for having right to own them, PM me and we will take it somewhere else.
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    - Douglas Adams

Guns are bad, mmmmkay.

Quote Originally Posted by bat
    I'm done with it. If anybody else wants to discuss guns or flame me for having right to own them, PM me and we will take it somewhere else.
    Lamingtons at 50 paces.

Al