Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Otautahi , Te Wa'hi Pounamu ( The Mainland) , NZ

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwould View Post
    I'll bet there are more than a few donkeys down your way that are minus their hind legs.
    You would lose ..... I have yet to see a donky here .

Jock is just being kind to this very unprofessional restorer! Thanks Jock... waiting for photo, Tills.

Otautahi , Te Wa'hi Pounamu ( The Mainland) , NZ

Quote Originally Posted by tillysfurniture View Post
    Jock is just being kind to this very unprofessional restorer! Thanks Jock... waiting for photo, Tills.
    No worries lass

Default Trying.

I am still trying to attach a photo for all to see. But how on earth to do it??? This programme demands a URL... I am too stupid for that one! Sorry. Shall wait until I can find someone who knows more about it than me, then post a new thread. Thanks anyway.. Tills

Tills, when you're posting a message, scroll down and you'll see a button "Manage Attachments". Click the button and a new window will open. At the top LH side of the page are a series of text boxes with the heading "Upload File from your Computer". Click on one of the buttons marked "Browse" and navigate to the image on your 'puter that you wish to upload, then click the "Upload" button on the RH side of the page. Some clunking and whirring will occur and then an announcement will appear to the efect that the file has been uploaded. You can then close that window and the image will be attached to your post.
    I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you just read is not what I meant.

Regards, Woodwould.

Beaten by a Big Shed!
    I know you believe you understand what you think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you just read is not what I meant.

Regards, Woodwould.

Default Great guys.

You guys are great. I shall explore tomorrow! Wood, would that I was better than BS on the PC!!! (Pun intended!)

Default The PIC!!!

Default It took forever.

Sorry to have taken so long but I got stubborn and finally managed it.

The pedestal is 50 cm tall and the mark is approx 30cm above the base of the pedestal. There are four feet that support the pedestal, which has 8 sides. The mark is on the back of the little table. How do I know this? Because the top overhangs in the front but not at the back. Best description is "hall table", art deco. It is hardly a thing of beauty but I love its style. So solidly made that it was not put together by a beginner. Entirely made of cedar, and in a dreadful state when I got it. "Patina" did not exist... merely ruin! So I stripped it and just waxed it.

From the pic you can see the heart shape but it is difficult to see what looks like an apple stem on the top of the heart. So, who can solve my mystery????