Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by oges
    does he have a sister?
    Yeap, Monica, she came through the month after him.
    Lucky for us, we only got the rain.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skew ChiDAMN!!
    ..and I've gone a slightly different way again to hook up my 4" dusty. I hooked a 100mm PVA wye piece between the top and bottom bags, (funnel at the top, a round disk below) then drilled a series of 1/2" holes in the side of the wye opposite the "takeoff."

The holes give a cross-flow (and also stops the top bag from "sucking in") that sucks up the dust while allowing the larger chunks to fall into the bum-bag. You know the pieces... 0.5mm wide and a few inches long... perfectly sized to snag in the duct and create a blockage somewhere you can't access.
    Skew that sound interesting, can you post a picture to show what you mean?
    Specializing in O positive timber stains

Hey Richard,
    My local Bunnies had a pallet of those boots about a month ago - sign said $1, crossed out and "FREE" pencilled in. I had a look and they were all kids sizes. No limit so I grabbed a pair for each of the 6 grandkids. THEY don't care what's written on them and their mum loves the savings.
    I guess too many people didn't want to pay to advertise, and they have been left with massive stocks which don't move.
    Cheers
    Graeme