Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U Beaut Website

Quote Originally Posted by scooter
    Mike, I ordered the cap through the website without any dramas.

Cheers..................Sean
    Hi Scotter
    I coulkdn't find any mention of the caps on the site. Which is why I asked the question about its out of date look.

GUMBY
    Yep I could call but I must be the heaviest internet shopper around (cos I don't have to leave my shed to shop). I was just checking if the site was current.
    I bank online, bought my 4x4 online, deal with my architect on line, bought my new garage/shed online, bought most of my tools online, trade shares, pay all my bills online, in fact the only thing i don't do online is buy meat and groceries (or s.e.x.). Ain't the net wonderful?
    Cheers
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedhand
    GUMBY
    Yep I could call but I must be the heaviest internet shopper around (cos I don't have to leave my shed to shop). I was just checking if the site was current.
    I bank online, bought my 4x4 online, deal with my architect on line, bought my new garage/shed online, bought most of my tools online, trade shares, pay all my bills online, in fact the only thing i don't do online is buy meat and groceries (or s.e.x.). Ain't the net wonderful?
    Cheers
    Yes, me too. In fact I've bought a lot from neil via his website. I suggested a call because he and Pauline have been in the states at a family wedding. I think they are back but not sure.
    If at first you don't succeed, give something else a go. Life is far too short to waste time trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    Yes, me too. In fact I've bought a lot from neil via his website. I suggested a call because he and Pauline have been in the states at a family wedding. I think they are back but not sure.
    I once bought some hardware from a place in Arizona. I ordered and paid for it on Monday and it arrived on the friday of the same week. At the same time I ordered a Dewalt cordless drill from a place on the Gold Coast ans it took 10 days + weekends to get hear.:eek::eek::eek: Work that one out.

said they were back but when you click on the hat link above you get a message saying "closed til the 13th December".:confused::confused:

Gooday all.

Neil is up to his neck in orders etc at the moment but can't deliver 'cause all his suppliers are closed.

To further add to his probs his computer is misbehaving at the moment.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by
    Gooday all.

Neil is up to his neck in orders etc at the moment but can't deliver 'cause all his suppliers are closed.

To further add to his probs his computer is misbehaving at the moment.
    Thanks . Will leave it til end January then.
    Cheers

my bills online, in fact the only thing i don't do online is buy meat and groceries (or s.e.x.). Ain't the net wonderful?

Sheddy, the 'Net can also meet these needs. I saw a young lady auctioning a day of her time, without restriction, recently.
    Bodgy
    "Is it not enough simply to be able to appreciate the beauty of the garden without it being necessary to believe that there are faeries at the bottom of it? " Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bodgy
    my bills online, in fact the only thing i don't do online is buy meat and groceries (or s.e.x.). Ain't the net wonderful?

Sheddy, the 'Net can also meet these needs. I saw a young lady auctioning a day of her time, without restriction, recently.
    You can have her Bodg. A young one would probably kill me. :eek::eek: