Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by arose62 View Post
    Quick, run to the nearest pen turner and grab some CA to glue up your finger!
    When I fell through a glass door last year, after attending to the larger wounds (27 stitches in my left arm) the doc fixed up most of the puncture wounds on my head and face with steri strips and super glue. In my scalp she just twisted hair from either side of the would together and put a dob of super glue on the twisted hair.

Appreciate your new respect for a sharp blade - by the way, a "Stanley" knife with a new blade will easily do similar.

Just from experience - it is the blunt blade which will always bite you - you tend to put more pressure on the blade to cut and when it does you easily lose control.

Love the no11 blades always got two going at once on the same handles as those (can't Rembrandt their name off-hand right now as they're in the office) beautifully balanced. I used to live with one always in my hand in the days of finished art and I'd have the point tucked into my thumb tip as it was the safest way to walk around the agency with that way the blade couldn't cut me - strangely enough I got more paper cuts than anything else.

Things when you cut yourself you don't notice it straight away it's only when you look at your finger that you notice the claret and feel a bit of pain.

You'll be right soon enough.
    I make things, I just take a long time.

www.brandhouse.net.au

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Love the no11 blades always got two going at once on the same handles as those (can't Rembrandt their name off-hand right now as they're in the office) beautifully balanced. I used to live with one always in my hand in the days of finished art and I'd have the point tucked into my thumb tip as it was the safest way to walk around the agency with that way the blade couldn't cut me - strangely enough I got more paper cuts than anything else.

Things when you cut yourself you don't notice it straight away it's only when you look at your finger that you notice the claret and feel a bit of pain.

You'll be right soon enough.
    HI Waldo I will be coming down to Melbourne to WWW Show in Oct maybe we could show each other our scars
    Cobra
    PS do you have any Xrays
    May your saw stay sharp and your nails never bend