Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This threads a little old, but I thought I'd post this for anyone searching. I've just found a company called Concrete taxis who supply small loads, mixed on site up to 2m2, so they're very flexible. Here's their current pricelist. Oh and I also like that they're call centre is open 7 days 6-8 WST so you can ring after work etc. They're only capital cities though.
    Cheers, Richard

"... work to a standard rather than a deadline ..." Ticky, forum member.

24 hours should be fine. Buying small amounts of cement in small quantities has always been the dear way to go but not much you can do about it when you only need a small quantity. I had a small slab for a garden shed that I wanted doing in Sydney about 8 years ago and most of the cement guys didn't want to know about it. Got it done in the end but I think it was around the $200 in those days for just 1 cubic meter.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

Quote Originally Posted by rhancock View Post
    This threads a little old, but I thought I'd post this for anyone searching. I've just found a company called Concrete taxis who supply small loads, mixed on site up to 2m2, so they're very flexible. Here's their current pricelist. Oh and I also like that they're call centre is open 7 days 6-8 WST so you can ring after work etc. They're only capital cities though.
    bloody heck, 2 years ago, when I was running a garden supplies with a mini mix, we were selling 1m3 20mpa for $135, it is now up to $160m3, at $20m3 for 32mpa. Outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

I can't believe the prices that are being charged interstate !

I know this is an old post but I guess that is inflation for you. I rang 5 different companies today for a quote on 1m3 of concrete delivered and prices ranged from $297 to $410. I know it is a small volume and yes I want it on a Saturday but still