Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
    Thanks Bazza, Have you used these or just seen them? It's just that I can't tell from the photo how they actually work!
    Fusilier

I have actually used them and have gone through two and a half packets of them. They have an assortment as I said of 32 pegboard clips.

As you can see by the pictures my whole shed except for where the roller doors are, is lined with pegboard. I got all of this for nothing from a shed that belonged to Lysaght that was pulled down at the Agquip Field Days. The pegboard had been used as a display.

As you can see part of the assortment of clips and the single type ones have a pin on the back that locks them into the pegboard. The double pin ones lock themselves.

I have made some custom ones out of 10 gauge fencing wire which is a reasonably tight fit in the peg hole.

Try to use pegs compatible with the board. Upover here, we have small and large systems. The small holes (thinner board AFAIK) take pegs of about 0.125" (3.18mm) wire; the large ones (thicker board) are about 0.200" (5.08mm).

Joe
    Of course truth is stranger than fiction.
    Fiction has to make sense. - Mark Twain