Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

G'day John - Just went to the Auctions section via TapaTalk and after waiting a full 5 minutes for a thread to load, I switched to google and loaded the forums with the default mobile skin and it took less than 3 seconds to load the same thread in Auctions, photo's and all.

Cheers - Neil

FYI, were still problem solving. There's a thread in the tapatalk forum that were also using

Quote Originally Posted by johnredl View Post
    FYI, were still problem solving. There's a thread in the tapatalk forum that were also using

Can you get my reply notification now?

----
    William@tapatalk

I got this one, but no one else has replied to any of my other subscribed topics, and the 1 other topic titled 'FREE Jarrah Flooring Emerald' (which I think is in the marketplace or free giveaways section) gave me the network error.

Incidentally, I've also noticed that if you invert the colours on the app, the date format becomes a bit skewed!

I got this one, but no one else has replied to any of my other subscribed topics, and the 1 other topic titled 'FREE Jarrah Flooring Emerald' (which I think is in the marketplace or free giveaways section) gave me the network error.

Incidentally, I've also noticed that if you invert the colours on the app, the date format becomes a bit skewed!
    Can you get me a screenshot of the color issue?

------
    [email protected]

I got this message via the notification screen

The year and day are backwards

Thanks for fixing those issues William. I haven't had any problems since. Love the new tapatalk update.

Actually, it's still happening!

Is the new auctions section working now? I went to: tabbed for tapatalk, auctions. I got a listing of all the threads (within seconds), and when I clicked on a thread got the network error. I know you said previously that it wasn't working, but I wasn't sure if it's been fixed since.

Ta

Actually, it's still happening!

Is the new auctions section working now? I went to: tabbed for tapatalk, auctions. I got a listing of all the threads (within seconds), and when I clicked on a thread got the network error. I know you said previously that it wasn't working, but I wasn't sure if it's been fixed since.

Ta
    Only the forum part of the auctions will work with tapatalk. Things like bidding and maybe even listing items wont.

regards
    steve
    Steve
    --
    Woodwork Forums
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are you a registered member? Why not? click here to register. It's free and only takes 37 seconds!

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Only the forum part of the auctions will work with tapatalk. Things like bidding and maybe even listing items wont.

regards
    steve
    Ok. So I should be able to view the thread titles, but opening them probably won't work?

Ok. So I should be able to view the thread titles, but opening them probably won't work?
    I'd have thought so, unfortunately I haven't been able to use tapatalk on her for a few weeks so I can't test to confirm it.
    Steve
    --
    Woodwork Forums
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are you a registered member? Why not? click here to register. It's free and only takes 37 seconds!

Poo...I find tapatalk far easier to use on my mobile device than the web page...

Have you tried using the Default Mobile Skin yet. As suggested a couple of times.

That will be the blue and white one that work just fine and almost instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by ubeaut View Post
    Have you tried using the Default Mobile Skin yet. As suggested a couple of times.

That will be the blue and white one that work just fine and almost instantly.

Yes, I've tried all 4 mobile skins (the red & white, the inverted colour, the blue & white & the inverted colour).

I can view the new auction's thread menu, but when I click on a topic I get the network error message. I've tried clearing the tapatalk cache.