Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

well first of all I think you've got to stop eating cheese before bedtime. Thats what always sets off my freaky dreaming.

But doing a bit of online research.....

The decadent eating surrounded by other likeminded people, doing something you enjoy..... is related to prosperous undertakings, personal gain and joyous spirits.

Food is also related to spiritual fulfilment so to be slowly decadently eating something you find delicious (however weird it sounds) represents your own satisfying spiritual position.

The next bit, about the religious meeting.....this was kinda unusual and the best interpretation I could come up with was that even though you are happy with yourself, there are little bits of you (not necessarily physical) that turn your partner off. I'll leave you to think about what those things may be.

Which leads to the next bit about the smiting......that perhaps the physical side of your relationship is not as delectable as the spiritual one.
    Or it could just mean you had a testosterone surge and you went to bed frisky.

How'd I go?

cream cheese or blue vein anyone?
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com

First of all, there's nothing wrong with dreaming of wood. However to give a fuller interpretation, we need far more detail. Please.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them . . . well, I have others.

37 Deg, 52. 697' South 145 deg, 15.627' East. Elevation 78M

Quote Originally Posted by zenwood View Post
    First of all, there's nothing wrong with dreaming of wood. However to give a fuller interpretation, we need far more detail. Please.
    Trouble is I woke up the new pup was barking. I was looking forward to finding out what an erotic smiting involved, I was hoping that some one could fill me in.

Phil
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Spencer View Post
    Trouble is I woke up the new pup was barking. I was looking forward to finding out what an erotic smiting involved, I was hoping that some one could fill me in.

Phil
    try www.eroticsmiting.com for an answer
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

My Other Toys

37 Deg, 52. 697' South 145 deg, 15.627' East. Elevation 78M

But doing a bit of online research.....

The decadent eating surrounded by other likeminded people, doing something you enjoy..... is related to prosperous undertakings, personal gain and joyous spirits.
    If I win the lottery I will split it with you

Food is also related to spiritual fulfilment so to be slowly decadently eating something you find delicious (however weird it sounds) represents your own satisfying spiritual position.
    Not quite sure if it was dark choclate and red wine I would agree but Vegemite and Honey???

The next bit, about the religious meeting.....this was kinda unusual and the best interpretation I could come up with was that even though you are happy with yourself, there are little bits of you (not necessarily physical) that turn your partner off. I'll leave you to think about what those things may be.
    Thinking about this, perhaps I will ask her.

Which leads to the next bit about the smiting......that perhaps the physical side of your relationship is not as delectable as the spiritual one.
    Or it could just mean you had a testosterone surge and you went to bed frisky.
    I am a red blooded Aussie male what else would I think about apart from woodwork that is.

Something to think about on the plane tomorrow, wonder if I should ask the hostie?

Phil
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe.