Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Get in a good one, and then run was my tactic. Soon built up a reputation.
    woody U.K.

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Yeh mate. at my school... you soon would have found several much bigger brothers waiting for you arround some corner or next time you went to the toilet.

or the smater ones would have set you up, so you got seen by a teacher and copped 6 of the best.

yep yep yep.

cheers
    Any thing with sharp teeth eats meat.
    Most powertools have sharp teeth.
    People are made of meat.
    Abrasives can be just as dangerous as a blade.....and 10 times more painfull.

Quote Originally Posted by soundman View Post
    Yeh mate. at my school... you soon would have found several much bigger brothers waiting for you arround some corner or next time you went to the toilet.

or the smater ones would have set you up, so you got seen by a teacher and copped 6 of the best.

yep yep yep.

cheers
    Perhaps it was that stoooooooopid hat that caused it

Yeah, but back to Wongo and his wifes friend that lost her vvvv...... or what ever it was.
    woody U.K.

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln

It's such a pity people can't work things out between them. Calling the cops or suing as the first resort is weak and cowardly. People who behave in this manner have neither my respect or sympathy - they are a waste of space and a waste of the cops time and the courts time.

Of course if civilised discussion doesn't resolve the situation then calling the cops is sure better than exercising violence. However both running to the cops or resorting to violence are both bad examples for the kids if that is the only way you can resolve differences.
    - Wood Borer

Quote Originally Posted by Sturdee View Post
    However, if your friend was so angry and not thinking straight and not let go when asked by the other kid's mother she may a problem with anger management, and may need help.
    That is an anger management problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dazzler View Post
    Your wifes friend took the easy way out.

Then again, the mother of the brat asked to let go and she didnt let go.

Mmmmmmmm, probably more to the story than she let on.
    You are a harsh man Mr dazzler.

Sorry guys, I don’t know the whole story in details. Still it is difficult for her. I think she must have pleaded not guilty 6 months ago then was convicted last week. Or something like that.

My wife said the mother of the boy was a very nasty woman.
    Visit my website at www.myFineWoodWork.com

Quote Originally Posted by dazzler View Post

This resulted in more than four hours of down time, some in my own time on days off, to attend interviews and write reports. In the end i won but what a pain in the butt..
    Dazzler I tips my hat to you and all those in the force having to put up with that ????? day in and out
    Quote Originally Posted by Wongo View Post

My wife said the mother of the boy was a very nasty woman.
    Most of them are, they take it to anyone else ( police etc ) without dealing with the real problem THEIR OWN KIDS BEHAVIOUR
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashore View Post
    Dazzler
    Most of them are, they take it to anyone else ( police etc ) without dealing with the real problem THEIR OWN KIDS BEHAVIOUR
    I'd take it further..... the real problem..... THEIR OWN BEHAVIOUR

Don't you know that it was all your friends fault for not bringing up her kid to be an agressive .........

cheers
    Any thing with sharp teeth eats meat.
    Most powertools have sharp teeth.
    People are made of meat.
    Abrasives can be just as dangerous as a blade.....and 10 times more painfull.

ya heard about the wally (read very bright smart) in NSW who just won a case against NSW education Dept because his school never stoped the bulling against him first years of school Just been awarded $ 6 figures plus wages for rest of his life. Now tell me whose the dummy. Hell so much money so much time wonder if he'd like to sponser my workshop rebuild>
    Tonz
    I would love to grow my own food, but I can not find bacon seeds

Have you all thought how unfair the modern system is to bullies, after all they are only doing their thing.

Maybe they should start law suits against the system because their rights are being curtailed.

In days of old when men where bold etc.etc.etc.
    woody U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by jow104 View Post
    In days of old when men where bold etc.etc.etc.
    Yes, like in the days of my youth in Amsterdam, where I learned that attack was the best form of defence against bullies.

And no such pommy ideas as the Marquis of Queensbury rules, cricket or rugby as that was for loosers. A swift kick in the guts followed with a headbut works wonders.

Ofcourse, I don't advocate fighting but these are the things I've taught my daughters in case they have to defend themselves.

Peter.

I've started my 5 yr old at kung fu. And I've started doing it with him (I figured that I used to be able to get by on youth, speed and strength. Now I'm old, slow and lazy. Might need some skills....)

I will start my remaining two children as soon as they are old enough. They should all be black belts by the time they turn 12. This will give them the discipline to avoid 99% of fights, and the ability to win the ones they can't avoid. My niece and nephew are both karate black belts, neither ever had a fight at school and I feel genuinely sorry for anyone foolish enough to attack them. And the nice thing is that if I can stay injury free I should get my own black belt in 4 years or so. Might not be able to do anything about being old, but the slow and lazy bits can be fixed.

I believe that as a society we've encouraged people to not take responsibility for their own actions (or their children's actions), and now we are starting to see the awful results. I teach my children every way I can that they are responsible for their own actions and their own lives - if only every parent did this! And if only our politicians and our courts did it too!
    Bob C.

Never give up.

does all this mean we can't call bully beef bully beef anymore
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!

Looks like the men are creeping out of the .......... at last .

But still be aware in case your opponent has older sisters,
    woody U.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedhand View Post
    does all this mean we can't call bully beef bully beef anymore
    Only the new

"Anti-bully beef"