Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello Andy welcome. I am interested in restoring old furniture. Two benefits, you save that much new wood from being cut and used. Two there is a history to every old piece of furniture. A lot of memories are associated with it. I have seen this happen, when I restored an eighty year old table. The table was used by this person's grandfather, father and now by him. When he saw the restored piece, so many memories came flooding to him, it was wonderful, hearing all things associated with the table.

Hi Andrey,

If you ever feel confused about something, come to us, we normally will get you even more confused, but with a few extra options...!

Seriously, this forum gathers a rare volume of valued information, and is always someone willing to assist you directly with any problem. Like so many of us all over the world, we got our most precious life lessons the hard way, that make us as individuals, male or female, resourceful, inventive and curious. Not without its risks, sometimes, we tent to be a very safe and versatile mob here in this place of gathering (forum).

Welcome!

Cheers
    RBTCO

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.