Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best part of this is that I have a real rather than virtual drink in my hand but I miss my fellow (not sexist Wuffly) work time virtual beer mates and the smoooooouuuuuzing.

(you have to be there.)

Hmmmm night posters are straight laced???? Don't you have a sense of humour?

Thumbs up

4.47pm was a bit rough don’t you think? 10pm sounds gooder, at least it gives you lot a chance to “contribute”.

Benny, you there? Don't you have a home to go to?
    Visit my website at www.myFineWoodWork.com

at home now with a nice red

not a reddie lol

Quote Originally Posted by apricotripper View Post
    What the hell are you blokes talking about ?
    REPEAT!! What the flamin hell are you blokes on about??? :eek: strewth why is it that whenever ANYTHING even remotely interesting happens on the flamin internet Im offline??? HUH?? WHY???

name this timber 3 is gone??? Where it go? is young gnomelike nipperoo still around? it was his thread wasnt it? I liked that young fella nice bloke and good turner for a nipper

mmm maybe its not the nipper? shyte then who? NOT Cliff surely? :eek:

bloody hell its a flamin conspiracy I tells yer!! :mad: conspirin to make us west coasters go totally flamin troppo isnt it? YES I KNOW YOUS MOB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outback
    ... you and me will go down the pub and lament the good old days...
    You an stoppers are goin to the pub to get phissed as a clicket an not inviting me??? :eek: NOW I KNOW its a conspiracy!!!
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

To me the friday thread was for those people stuck at work behind a puter waiting for the weekend to start , so whats the problem I didnt contribute as I am retired but those that did were not only enjoying it but making good contact / interaction with others on the forum
    If Neil doesn't want the Friday Thread then so be it its his forum but so far I havent seen a negative from him
    Starts it on friday and " I Think " closes it . If he closed it a bit early then mabye it was because he was going home early and good on him
    Its now bar open time friday night so go and have a drink of you choice for tomorrow is another day
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dingo View Post
    REPEAT!! What the flamin hell are you blokes on about??? :eek: strewth why is it that whenever ANYTHING even remotely interesting happens on the flamin internet Im offline??? HUH?? WHY???

name this timber 3 is gone??? Where it go? is young gnomelike nipperoo still around? it was his thread wasnt it? I liked that young fella nice bloke and good turner for a nipper

mmm maybe its not the nipper? shyte then who? NOT Cliff surely? :eek:

bloody hell its a flamin conspiracy I tells yer!! :mad: conspirin to make us west coasters go totally flamin troppo isnt it? YES I KNOW YOUS MOB!!!

You an stoppers are goin to the pub to get phissed as a clicket an not inviting me??? :eek: NOW I KNOW its a conspiracy!!!
    was with you till you mentioned West Coast

Angry Nothinto do with me

Hey don't bring me into this schyte, I haven't even seen a f'n' friday thread nor am I in the slightest bit interested in it or what you or anyone else does with it. For all I care it can run on any day of the week.

Leave me out of it. I have far more important things to do with my time than freekin friday threads. :mad:
    KEEP A LID ON THE GARBAGE... Report spam, scams, and inappropriate posts, PMs and Blogs.
    Use the Report icon at the bottom of all Posts, PM's and Blog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dingo View Post
    Obviously something was missed there, I went back to read it and it was gone. I gotta pay more attention

For the record Auzzie Turner deleted that thread himself.
    Have a nice day - Cheers

I suppose if we are abusing each other we are at least leaving some poor innocent supplier alone!
    Jack the Lad.

Quote Originally Posted by ubeaut View Post
    Hey don't bring me into this schyte, I haven't even seen a f'n' friday thread nor am I in the slightest bit interested in it or what you or anyone else does with it. For all I care it can run on any day of the week.

Leave me out of it. I have far more important things to do with my time than freekin friday threads. :mad:
    Thanks Neil, this answers a lot of questions for me.
    Boring signature time again!

Quote Originally Posted by outback View Post
    Thanks Neil, this answers a lot of questions for me.
    Like "Why don't you never see a post from Neil in the Friday Thread?"
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.