Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: birds

Default birds

Hi.

I thought of putting a picture of S Bracks or J Howard (or both)
    but it may further encourage them.

The one with the bread crumbs sounds good ( I think)

Instead ( or as well ) I might get the barking dog on one side of me and take it to the 2 barking dogs on the other side and throw it over the fence to them, A few yelps and barkes for a short time I can tolerate

Strangely the last 2 days have been free of the birds and I have not put the snakes there yet :confused:

Jean Bloom

Dont forget to move the snakes every few days otherwise the birds will start to think that they are dead .... it also doesn't hurt to make a snake sound when you are doing it. I am sure that the birds will be up in a tree listening for the snake. If they are really big birds pretend that the snake is eating you .... now that should keep them away.
    Now proudly sponsored by Binford Tools. Be sure to check out the Binford 6100 - available now at any good tool retailer.

Default birds

Thanks Sir Stinkalot.

Your name sounds a bit like your reply just kidding honest

Not bad, before doing the above I will enroll in the local nursing home I will then have a good exscuse when my neighbors come to collect me.

Jean Bloom

Quote:

Strangely the last 2 days have been free of the birds and I have not put the snakes there yet

Jean I suppose the birds are outside your window reading this Bulletin Board over your shoulder.

Regards
    Joe

one tip if your neighbours' dogs only bark incessently when they are away from home is to invite your neighbours round to tea.

Do not have the radio on or play any music. Your neighbours will then be able to find out just what Fido does when they are out. They will then realise that you aren't just being a grumpy guts when you complain to them.
    no-one said on their death bed I wish I spent more time in the office!