Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Muzz is OK, he was in Dunedin. His wife was supposed to be having lunch in the basement of one of the hotels that collapsed, but went home from work early & missed it, fortunately.
    Assume we are talking about the same Muzz.
    Visit my website
    Website
    Facebook

Yup, ta, Murry just sent me an e-mail from his iPhone, his wife is VERY lucky, missed it by 10minutes.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Just located my father this morning after he went missing for a few days. His nursing home (in Brighton) has been destroyed so theyve trucked him to another home. My younger brothers house is a write off and my sisters house is ok but shes not...shes at the end of her tether.

Two friends amongst the dead so far....both killed in the CTV building collapse.

This quake happened on a new fault system...to the east of the system responsible for the last big one. I'm afraid that for long suffering Cantabrians its back to square one with lots of after shocks to come for next few months.

Cheers Martin
    Whatever note you blow youre never more than a semitone away from the correct one....(Miles Davis)

Sorry to hear that Martin. I think many are going to find things hard going in the next few months.
    Visit my website
    Website
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by AlexS View Post
    Sorry to hear that Martin. I think many are going to find things hard going in the next few months.
    My father is being relocated to a nursing home in Auckland. He's devestated...no family there and for my family in Christchurch to get up there to be with him is adding to their woes. Im in Adelaide and theres an Air NZ direct flight out of here to Auckland most days so Im off there to check up on the old man. Was supposed to go out to work next week but other geologists I'm working with have graciously offered to cover for me....another example of Aussies looking after their Kiwi brothers and sisters.
    Whatever note you blow youre never more than a semitone away from the correct one....(Miles Davis)