Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

TK, Thank you for the welcome. One thing about this domino every time I use it I find new and better ways of using this tool. Its been blowing my mind and so far the money I spent has been worth every penny.

Very good forum you guys have here but I have to admit I got caught up in all those drivel threads you guys were talking about. I guess we all are human no matter what side of the pacific your on.

One very important question though, do you guys have a dictionary I can get somewhere, for the life of me I can't understand a lot of the words you guys are using. I am trying my best and I figure if I can learn metric I can sure figure out what ya'll are saying...

TJY,

The dictionary is called 'Let stalk strine' by A Lauder; look it up on Google.

Rocker

Would it help if we typed slower?

The strine book is an excellent read, we have a copy at home. But buggered if I understand the written strine until someone speaks it. Then I realise we actually talk like that. Even our rich and famous do.

Quote Originally Posted by nt900 View Post
    Would it help if we typed slower?
    Yes that would help as well, , thanx guys I will check out that title...

Default Arriving next week

Looks like some of the earlier threads this month have disappeared, but at least my account still works!

I read through this thread again last weekend, and decided to go ahead and place the order on Monday. I'm a little concerned about the cost of the dominos themselves, but we'll see how it works out.

And I picked up the Festool pendulum jigsaw also. My wife came through with some birthday $$ LOL. So now I have 3 Festools in the barn.

Jeff, I just placed my 4th order for more tools that I need for some up coming jobs and the Domino has already paid for itself in time alone. With pocket holes and Dominos I rarely use any clamps on my cabinets and assembly is so fast, it scares me...