Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Nice job - great storage space!

Quote Originally Posted by Christos View Post
    Looks so much cleaner now.

I am sure others will say lets see how long it stays that way. But I will not, well I just did.
    Not or long, one pass on the jointer, and the mess begins!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobL View Post
    Nice job - great storage space!

Thanks Bob, not enough really, but not too bad all things considered. I'm considering where to put a rack, high up, to put wood longer than 1.8m in. Probably in the same area; have to see what space looks like with a dummy rack.

I see the TV and sound system and old rocking chair for when your in need of a Popa nap.

Looking good Yep grandies stuff No1 priority after Nana stuff.

Looking great mate. Good work. I just spent the weekend dismantling my 6x6 shed. Now I have to go through all the planning and building permits crap. Wish me luck lol.

Building permits ? Must be different in WA. Far as I understand, most states have no requirement fr building permit if structure is below 56 m² ( I think 56). And is not used as a dwelling, or addition to a dwelling.

looks good , when i looked at the Pic's I took on a 5degree list to the right, I am envious of the tooling, and space,.

If I want to build anything above a 3x3 shed I have to get Councils approval , costs $300+ for a permit + cost of build .

jeff

Quote Originally Posted by vk4 View Post
    looks good , when i looked at the Pic's I took on a 5degree list to the right, I am envious of the tooling, and space,.

If I want to build anything above a 3x3 shed I have to get Councils approval , costs $300+ for a permit + cost of build .

jeff

#####!! and I think sometimes that the "premier" state is behind the times and bogged down in unnecessary bureaucratic tape of various colours. I'm being re-educated I think. I can remember when I was young and we were on a farm, you just built everything, even add-ons to the house, and no worry about permits. Don't know that it was all that legal, but nobody worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelinround View Post
    I see the TV and sound system and old rocking chair for when your in need of a Popa nap.

Looking good Yep grandies stuff No1 priority after Nana stuff.

Yep, the chair is indeed mine, and usually lives in the bedroom , but it needed some refurbishment as I have not treated the upholstery too kindly over the years. Got the seat done, still to finish the back though. Not to worry, sooner or later.......

Further development in hiatus pending Christmas issues, and the consequent shortage of handouts from the privy purse. Will resume when the strings on the purse are loosened again. Or if I win Lotto.

Further development are in hiatus due to the onset of Christams, and thee shortage of financial handouts from the privy purse. Will resume when the purse strings are loosened. Or if I win Lotto.

When I think about it, Lotto win may be more likely to happen in the short to medium term!!!!!
    Last edited by wun4us; 1st December 2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Addition

No council appro quick delete that statement whole of NSW requirement for anything over the size of a sorry includes a 3x3 garden shed. Bob Carr got greedy