After initally finding a plumber to install my new ducted heating unit, he came around installed the unit, connected the gas a started running the flue. I had to go out and since he was nearly done, (had run the flue out the wall but not up above the roof yet) I paid him in full and came back to discover that he had left straight after I did not finishing the job. I called him and he made some excuse about an emergency plumbing call and that he would be back the next day. The next day he said it would be the following week. Now he won't even answer my calls. So this sounds bad enough right ... well it's even harder to find a plumber to finish another plumbers job. I have called nearly a dozen plumbers, some just dont do ducted heating, whilst others dont want to take over from someone else work and a couple want to charge me more than the original cost of install to do the last 25% of the work. I understand why they dont want to finish someone else job, maybe they think I or a non plumber did the work & dont want to sign it off, either way i'm up @@@@ creek ...

Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...