Hi all,

I know the final solution to this problem will be call the plumber (which i will do on Monday to avoid emergency call out fees) plus this is not really an emergency, just an annoyance.

I have a tee intersection in a copper pipe running from the tap point to the house up a wall. At the tee there is a progressively worsening pinhole leak. The leak in on the bottom part where the pipe running up the wall enters the bottom part of the tee. then the pipe goes off left and right. Seems as though the solder has corroded slightly or something.

Anywho, is there a temporary solution to fix this to get us through the weekend and get someone in during the week? Is silicon a possibility?

Any advice would be appriciated as soon as possible. Alternatively, is there any plumber interested in doing a cashy this weekend?? In the West Brisbane area (Taringa). Would offer cash and a carton/bottle of fav. beer to come fix. (keep the wife happy). Would be happy to pay 200 cash for someone to give it a bash (qualified plumber only of course)

Thanks!!

Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...