Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Trying to get the thread back on track - how have you recovered Darryl? Was there any major damage?

I guess that it is not covered under insurance.

Cheers
    The Numbat is a small striped marsupial whose whole diet consists of termites.

Quote Originally Posted by numbat
    Trying to get the thread back on track - how have you recovered Darryl? Was there any major damage?

I guess that it is not covered under insurance.
    Yeah, all in all nothing significant. Everything's dry again now. A few MDF jigs etc got tossed out. A little surface rust here and there. Water stains on some other stuff. Just a giant pain in the ass in the end
    The Australian Woodworkers Database - over 3,500 Aussie Woods listed: http://www.aussiewoods.info/
    My Site: http://www.aussiewoods.info/darryl/

Default Call that rain ?

Quote Originally Posted by
    The general hush from our Northern neighbours would indicate they probably agree.
    Hey ,
    Those who live in Gods great garden understand about water, hill sides and gullies etc, so we don't build in them
    That Sydney stuff aint rain, just a tropical shower mate, 3 to 4 meters average is real rain,
    Gotta be smart to live in Queensland, serve ya apprenticeship down south so ya dont get too wet.
    c ya
    Bushie
    ps hope ya didn't gett much damage mate, try storing timber in the lounge room, SWMBO might see reason and move north