Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Eaton View Post
    Bunnings are going to get the message soon as they see their sales of scrapper blades suddenly increase with this demand on saw steel, I can visualise in the near future the price on scrapper blades will rise, get in whilest the going is favourable.
    Mac

It has occurred to me, Mac. It looks like a very slow turnover item in most stores. Never mind - placing a big order with the suppliers for millions more scraper blades will boost our iron ore sales.

So get cracking on your Bunniebob saws youse blokes, and help the world economy.

IW

Quote Originally Posted by IanW View Post

It has occurred to me, Mac. It looks like a very slow turnover item in most stores. Never mind - placing a big order with the suppliers for millions more scraper blades will boost our iron ore sales.

So get cracking on your Bunniebob saws youse blokes, and help the world economy.

I can see the number crunchers in Bunnings getting really excited and placing a big order and upping the price.

However, I feel with our little private guerrilla buying, Bunnings might find future sales slow, because they have unknowingly met the new market demand and never know why.

Peter