Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by wheelinround View Post
    DJ many thanks yes I recall the old thread and hassles.

I know what man hours it would take to rename and store eveything and then link it all.

One way around it could be if the New Albums area is all under one banner linked to all 3 www.sites and members store photo's there linking to the threads would this be easier except for those less computer literate.

Ray
    DJ what I said in Blue just had this thread which has a link to his album and had to sign in to get to see the photo's also

reminds me of spagetti

Well as I said before, log on to all the WWF URLs and don't clear your cookies and the problem will go away
    Cheers

DJ

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by DJ's Timber View Post
    Well as I said before, log on to all the WWF URLs and don't clear your cookies and the problem will go away
    This is certainly the answer.

I logged into all three forum URL's and I have my cookies set to "keep cookies till they expire"

and then all the pictures show up whenever I click on any links that go to one of the other URL's.

I don't have any other problems whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry_White View Post
    This is certainly the answer.
    Cheers

DJ

ADMIN

As Barry said "................. I have my cookies set to "keep cookies till they expire" .......", I too, have now done this and have at least not had a problem this time. I am not convinced moviing from URL to URL is the problem but I'm happy to wait and see. Certainly whatever the thing is it's only on this Board.
    Many thanks to all,

soth

Quote Originally Posted by masoth View Post
    As Barry said "................. I have my cookies set to "keep cookies till they expire" .......", I too, have now done this and have at least not had a problem this time. I am not convinced moviing from URL to URL is the problem but I'm happy to wait and see. Certainly whatever the thing is it's only on this Board.
    Many thanks to all,

soth
    I think the fact that the WWF has three URL's is the main problem and it depends on which one the poster has logged in with it causes the viewer if he is logged in on one of the others and has never logged in the one the poster is posting in and then hasn't ticked the Remember Me box even if he has logged in before and if the cookies are cleared each time you log out the problem will always exist.

You really only have log into each forum once ever and have the cookies operating and tick the Remember Me box.
    Last edited by Barry_White; 1st January 2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Added comment