Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Big brother is watching......

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au...17_hpnews.html

I dont believe it, I just dont believe it. These people must be bored, utter stupidity

Better not practise yoga, turn your head, fall over........ actually are you sitting straight, next we will posture checking cameras, what a pack of gooses.......
    Last edited by Sebastiaan56; 26th October 2008 at 01:24 PM. Reason: typo
    "We must never become callous. When we experience the conflicts ever more deeply we are living in truth. The quiet conscience is an invention of the devil." - Albert Schweizer

My blog. http://theupanddownblog.blogspot.com

Nothing changes.
    When I was in high school 45 years ago, they banned ball games in the playground. We're not talking kicking footballs here, we used to play hand tennis. No one got hurt, they were just worried that someone might. (And we had a headmaster who thought it would be better for us if we sat around reading books.)
    Our protest took the form of playing marbles...in all the most inconvenient places. The part of the playground where the teachers parked their cars was quite effective, and the single marble rolling around the floor can put a teacher of his stride.
    The 'no ball' rule was quietly forgotten.
    Visit my website
    Website
    Facebook

similar to Alex a 3 day sit in was arranged on the basket bal courts prefects were ordered to physicaly drag students up and demand they play something else.
    One of the students dads worked for a newspaper they sent out reporters photographers the headmaster went balistic.