Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default How Dee From Dallas

How Dee Y'all. New to this forum. But have seen some familiar names on here. So I joined to help me gain some new insights on woodworking. I am in to scroll sawing. I have been at it for a bout 6 or 7 years now. Just cant get enough of it. I have a web site, and if ain't against the rules here I will post it. But in the mean time, I'll sit back and look around for a while.

Hi Pete, welcome.
    Just visit your website, love your clocks.
    How do you make the pattern designs, sketch, or by computer, or simply straight of what you have in your mind. I'm only a bit curious
    Anyway you maked the right chose with register yourself to this forum, it's the best forum on earth.
    Ad

Hi Pajaro...and welcome! what Ad said
    Cheers,
    Ed

Do something that is stupid and fun today, then run like hell !!!

Welcome aboard, Pete.

What they both said. I didn't look at your entire site, but the clock designs are quite prolific.

AFAIK, you can add your website to your automatic signature; this makes it available to lurkers too. Have a look at some others' examples.

Joe
    Of course truth is stranger than fiction.
    Fiction has to make sense. - Mark Twain

These designs are straight from my messed up head. I hand draw the designs, then scan them into the PC ( Micro Soft Paint) to clean up the lines and make them uniform. The clocks that I design are all under 10 inches high. I am still working on about 50 more. But it will be after the first of the year before I get them on the web. Been busy getting ready for the autumn craft sales and fairs getting my inventory up. Thanks for kind words.

Welcome Pete, I recently bought a scroll saw and find it interesting to say the least. Some of the work I have seen is incredible. I bought it for the purpose of inlaying on some boxes.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John