Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wrinkle with DC venting outside is that it will vent your warmth or 'coolth' there too, but I expect you've thought of this.

Trench would be neat but you'd be st***ed with a blockage.

I've heard of guys going to a carpet supplier and getting the heavy cardboard rolls carpet comes wrapped around and using them for DC pipes.

Cheers
    Cheers, Ern

HH, Thanks for the link. I don't sleep at night doing the floor plans in my head.

Rsser, I spoke to the concrete dude and I can make up a form ply box 6 " square with an overlapping plate top to give a 1" rebate around the top edge formed in the concrete. That way I should be able to drop the duct in and then put a 1" ply cover over which is level with the concrete.

I'm just paranoid about getting it in the right spot (re the sleepless nights) and I'm also shagged down the track if I change the layout or put in different machines. Maybe I'm just another pipe (get it) dream

As for ducting material I'm trying to find something like these:

http://www.speedlock.com.au/flexibleducting/

Cheers
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

Pipe nightmare?

Don't want to make it worse, but workshops are evolving things ... buy another absolutely essential machine ('I swear SWMBO'!) and you're into rearrange mode. So you can be too clever at this stage.

Expelling up rather than down will give you more flexibility don't you reckon?
    Cheers, Ern

Quote Originally Posted by rsser
    Pipe nightmare?

Expelling up rather than down will give you more flexibility don't you reckon?
    Your right but thats what I was trying to avoid. I'll keep nightmaring.
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}