Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP Penny

Rob,

Thanks for the link to Rainbow Bridge, something to look forward too .

As I'm home all the time at the moment it's sort of difficult to take my mind off her and her little habits.

I still keep bits of my lunch and dinner that I used to share with her and now I realise I have to eat (old habits die hard).

As a side note, I was astounded when I received a Sympathy card from the Veterinary clinic. What an outstanding organisation. After she was put down, they organised the pickup of her body by Pets At Peace and rang me when the urn containing her ashes were returned.

Bob
    ==================================

Bob
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/clubbyr8v8/

When the time came to say the final farewell to my lad, the vets offered to come round (ie home visit) as he couldn't travel ... they arranged for him to be taken away and yes they sent through a Sympathy Card too - I was touched - I know it's probably a standard thing in a vet surgery but it was hand addressed and signed and like you I was amazed when it arrived (I still have it on the fridge). When you think about he down side of their job I'm amazed they can go to work each day.... but I'm glad they do.

Yea - it's all those little habits and things that hurt the most - just give yourself some time mate.
    Regards

Rob

she is very good looking and no one can forget her but i also miss my Rocky who died in an accident. i love my pets too much.............
    Buy Cheap Animals