Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Question

Quote Originally Posted by echnidna View Post
    If you say that you eliminate buyers who are not in your local area as they won't even bother reading your listing
    Surely that's cutting off your nose despite your face. Rather than a reaching out on a national level or global level, eBay will be creating microcosms where the sellers and buyers are in close distances from each other, which can be argued is the currently the case, but it will be getting even smaller, so that the sellers market is greatly diminished?
    I make things, I just take a long time.

www.brandhouse.net.au

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    I tried last night to find away of sending feedback to eBay on this, but couldn't find any.
    You can't send feedback to ebay in any constructive way from the website.

I hung around for ages a while back, on their online help chat, and was given an email address: [email protected] As usual, haven't heard anything back yet, but at least the email address didn't bounce.

woodbe.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Surely that's cutting off your nose despite your face. Rather than a reaching out on a national level or global level, eBay will be creating microcosms where the sellers and buyers are in close distances from each other, which can be argued is the currently the case, but it will be getting even smaller, so that the sellers market is greatly diminished?
    So wise sellers will use paypal and attract the widest possible audience
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com