Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Productive Easter

Pulled out a aluminium sliding door ( found termites just starting out in the sill- got the man coming for that) put in cedar French Doors and trimmed up. Moved an air conditioner out of another window into a mirror position in the next room - entailed pulling the aluminium frame apart and turning it upside down - easier than I thought. Removed the window the air con came out of and cut out the bricks (solid brick wall) under and put the above sliding aluminium door in the hole - changed the lock for a double sided key entry. Filled the gap up the jambs with expanding foam - filled the gap between slab and sill with concrete. Finished at 6 o'clock last night and gave myself a big pat on the back ( and a big glass of red ) One big step closer to making a self contained flat down stairs.
    David L

G'Day David

What did you do with the spare time
    Certainly were busy thanks for sharing but some photos would be nice (stickybeak me)

Cheers
    Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    G'Day David

What did you do with the spare time

Cheers
    Bernie
    Two trips to Bunnings - first time they were shut so swung by Mitre 10 on the way back and had visitors for tea on Saturday AND Sunday --What else do would you do when you are up to your eyeballs in it !
    David L

I feel guilty now, thanks a lot, all I got done was about 20mL x .4mH sleeper wall out the front ( I should post some pics of how we got the sleepers!)