Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Productive Easter

Pulled out a aluminium sliding door ( found termites just starting out in the sill- got the man coming for that) put in cedar French Doors and trimmed up. Moved an air conditioner out of another window into a mirror position in the next room - entailed pulling the aluminium frame apart and turning it upside down - easier than I thought. Removed the window the air con came out of and cut out the bricks (solid brick wall) under and put the above sliding aluminium door in the hole - changed the lock for a double sided key entry. Filled the gap up the jambs with expanding foam - filled the gap between slab and sill with concrete. Finished at 6 o'clock last night and gave myself a big pat on the back ( and a big glass of red ) One big step closer to making a self contained flat down stairs.
    David L

Post Thanks / Like

G'Day David

What did you do with the spare time
    Certainly were busy thanks for sharing but some photos would be nice (stickybeak me)

Cheers
    Bernie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    G'Day David

What did you do with the spare time

Cheers
    Bernie
    Two trips to Bunnings - first time they were shut so swung by Mitre 10 on the way back and had visitors for tea on Saturday AND Sunday --What else do would you do when you are up to your eyeballs in it !
    David L

Post Thanks / Like

I feel guilty now, thanks a lot, all I got done was about 20mL x .4mH sleeper wall out the front ( I should post some pics of how we got the sleepers!)