Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Men are better than women at sports now this statement is going to P off some females my missus especially but have a look at all sports look at the 100 mtrs sprint men are faster than women look at swimming it is the same thing look at shot putt same deal I can not hink of any sport I know of that a women holds a record over the opposite sex can anyone!

Bad experiences in your own youth can be used as "what not to do" examples.
    Zed

men dont get PMT, and they dont get the covers pulled over their head ????????bob

I don't think that telling him any of this is going to change things. What he really needs is to be subjected to the influence of a real man, someone who does blokey stuff yet someone who loves and cares. It may be something that hasn't been thought about but I do believe it would be best if the real man is part of a real family - a wife who gives and takes as a normal part of life.

Now from reading all the above those, or at least some of those qualifications could belong to most of the contributors, otherwise why reply to the question.

The problem of course is that you have to find such a person that is willing to give a great deal of time and effort into being a part of this boys life. The boy must feel that this is a permanent relationship rather than just something to get him as far as the next step in life. In short it is a responsibility that is to last untill the end - your life or his (pardon the bluntness of that last statement).

Denn

I didn't read every post here, but tell him that if he was a girl he would have to wear a dress and a pink one at that!