Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Need Urgent Help!!

HEY GUYS, I AM SELLING MY HOME IN N.S.W AND THE AUCTION IS IN LESS THAN 1 AND A HALF WEEKS. EVERYTHING IS IN BEAUTIFUL CONDITION EXCEPT FOR THE GARAGE, THERE IS NO ROLLER DOOR!

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU PEOPLE HERE COULD GUIDE ME TO A DEALER OR PERSON WHO WILL SUPPLY AND INSTALL THE ROLLER DOOR FOR UNDER $600.

THE MEASUREMENTS ARE 2600mm BY 2800mm, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM AND I THINK I WON'T BE ABLE TO SELL IT UNLESS THIS PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND THE CHEAPEST QUOTE I HAVE FOUND IS $795.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ONCE MORE.

NEWHOMEOWNER xoxoxo.

If it is going to make that much difference to the price you get, just pay the $795 and have it installed. What is an extra $200 (less than 0.1% if you sell for over $200k) consider it as an investment.

Otherwise, try second hand but you would be pushing it on such short notice.

Cool

i know how tight money can be before selling you have pretty much used everything you have getting things ready try ebay i saw one on there the other day for $150.00 not sure of location or size but ebay has heaps of bargains and you may be able to get a couple of mates to help you put it in

If you think a door is going to stop the sale then spend the extra $195. Personally if I was buying it I would apply a mental discount as something that had to be done. it would not put me off just reduce what I was prepared to pay.
    I never make mistakes, I thought I did once but I was mistaken

Top 10 reasons I procrastinate

Try one or two of the local shed building companies, ask if they have any cancelled orders or possibly a secondhand door, you never know your luck.

Good luck with the sale.
    Cheers

Alan M

My Daughter's food blog www.spicyicecream.com.au