Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Forum Etiquette

An interesting discussion! It seems that some of you feel that I'm concerned with reputation points in my thread starter, but the reference to greenies was just an example of how I show my appreciation when someone contacts me with the answer to a problem, posted or not.
    The thrust of my whinge was the absence of acknowledgement, public or private, something that Ding is never guilty of. The requested information may just as well have disappeared into cyberspace, never to be seen again.
    Anyway, thanks to all of you who have responded in this thread, I luvs youse all!
    Cheers
    Graeme
    whose mummy taught him always to say ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
    I like the people who come along, join, ask a question, argue with the answers they get because it doesn't support their own opinions, and then leave in a big huff after saying how clever they are!

(this is my favorite thread on the topic - http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com...ad.php?t=31829)
    Crikey!
    What an obnoxious piece of work that character was. I'd hate to be stuck in an elevator with him, that's for sure.

I hope he didn't take Al's advice in the thread. I'd say that the world would be better off if he went for a Darwin Award instead.

Quote Originally Posted by pawnhead View Post
    Crikey!
    What an obnoxious piece of work that character was. I'd hate to be stuck in an elevator with him, that's for sure.
    More likely to happen to me unfortunately, he's from Adelaide. You have to give it to him, though, he introduced himself by name, so he will be easier to avoid!