Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Is there a pattern here? HS --> Bunnings

Hi there,
    just been noticing a bit of a pattern....
    About a month ago, Harris Scarfe were selling the GMC 1450watt fixed base Router for $59-ish... was a great price at the time according to the posts here.

A bit later (like 2 weeks ago) HS had the GMC 8 inch Bench grinder on sale for $39. I bought one and posted about it here.. Best comparable price seemed to be $99 although at the time Bunnings didn't have stock of the BG200 to let me grab the 10% discounted deal.

This week Bunnings have had both on special price $39.00 (along with loads of other things everyone has been posting about..)

I'm going to keep my eye on the HS catalogues to see what Bunnings will have on sale next Although, maybe I shouldn't! My Visa card hasn't got any bumps left on it, courtesy of one of those routers and a $39 GMC Random Orbital Sander :eek: Good thing they had sold-out of the 18volt 4-pack kits! $99.00 for that seemed amazing!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Thumbs up 18volt 4 pack

Geoff

Let me tell you that 4 pack is a b**l tearer. Plenty of grunt easy to handle and a good strong light from the torch when the leader of the opposition pulls the fuse on the workshop lights in the middle of the night.
    Don,t know about a pattern though as we don't have HS in this part of the world.
    Regards Bob W