Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

You have heard about polititians havent you wheelin?

They lie... they lie for various reasons and it should come as no surprise to any that one would lie to make an "impression" on another head of state

Note I dislike polititians intensely... but this is about spellin!!

I agree that one should be given "a go" before theyre judged... and unless youve not been wathcing the idiot box over the last several months theres been a couple of adds running about just this thing... a mob of wallys decide they need a job so they select a job on a cattle station and away they go turn up on site and the say "Come on mate we just want a go" and they get one... yeah okay uhuh that wouldnt happen in the real world... but the idea is that people should be given a fair go in the lucky country... in reality they arent... reality is unless you have a) experience b) references or c) the appropriate tickets or licenses you dont stand a gnats chance of getting a start let alone a go! that is the reality... and every year they bring in new tickets that you HAVE to have to get a start

Heck I found out the other day that for me to work on a construction site I need a green card well I think it was green anyway I needed to sit some ticket to work on a bloody construction site!! way it was explained to me was that its the same as the marcsta for the mining industry... what a bloody rip off that damned thing is!!

Anyways... spellin!! nah buggar it!! these topics are more funner

oooh and to settle the nationality thing... I am half Irish half Aboriginal... mum was half Aboriginal and half French sailor... her mum was full blood Aboriginal her dad half Aboriginal half white Australian station manager beyond that were full blood... thats it as far as I know... so no goardie in this little black duck mate!!
    Last edited by RETIRED; 21st September 2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Prejudiced statement.
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Quote Originally Posted by munruben View Post
    Here here. It's about time would be employers, took into consideration peoples real capabilities and talents rather than judging them by a piece of paper .
    When you have 100 applicants for each job you would tend to go for the one that looks best on paper. But with unemployment not much above full employment and people hard to find, what your said will start o happen again.
    Mick

avantguardian

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dingo View Post
    You have heard about polititians havent you wheelin?

They lie... they lie for various reasons and it should come as no surprise to any that one would lie to make an "impression" on another head of state

Note I dislike polititians intensely... but this is about spellin!!

I agree that one should be given "a go" before theyre judged... and unless youve not been wathcing the idiot box over the last several months theres been a couple of adds running about just this thing... a mob of wallys decide they need a job so they select a job on a cattle station and away they go turn up on site and the say "Come on mate we just want a go" and they get one... yeah okay uhuh that wouldnt happen in the real world... but the idea is that people should be given a fair go in the lucky country... in reality they arent... reality is unless you have a) experience b) references or c) the appropriate tickets or licenses you dont stand a gnats chance of getting a start let alone a go! that is the reality... and every year they bring in new tickets that you HAVE to have to get a start

Heck I found out the other day that for me to work on a construction site I need a green card well I think it was green anyway I needed to sit some ticket to work on a bloody construction site!! way it was explained to me was that its the same as the marcsta for the mining industry... what a bloody rip off that damned thing is!!

Anyways... spellin!! nah buggar it!! these topics are more funner

oooh and to settle the nationality thing... I am half Irish half Aboriginal... mum was half Aboriginal and half French sailor... her mum was full blood Aboriginal her dad half Aboriginal half white Australian station manager beyond that were full blood... thats it as far as I know... so no goardie in this little black duck mate!!
    Now it all makes sense Irish French and native no wonder half the blokes here can't unerstanya. No wonder sailings in your blood, and explosive background too.
    N good thing Ding no tickets on you eh

Father must kissed the blarney stone once to often ding

Dunno about Oz, but here it's difficult to discharge someone after a trial that doesn't work out. Hence the need to be sure at the outset.

Nationality? About the closest I can shave it is European. Bit of a mess beyond that.

BUT, back to the spelling:
    "ghoti" = fish.
    "gh" as in rouGH;
    "o" as in wOmen;
    "ti" as in condiTIon.

Joe
    Of course truth is stranger than fiction.
    Fiction has to make sense. - Mark Twain

Past passed & paced paste

wood timber lumber block all about the same thing

Waste and waist. Wonder and wander it just goes on.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

Count numbers
    Count Bassy

Part = you can have one be one do one