Okay the latest of the long running saga at Chez Dingo Creek

Rumor now has it that there will come a time when the present delapidated house at the creek will need to be removed or relocated.

Now since her highness of the creek has this time round decided that a building company shall do the deed she has to this end found plans and redrawn them to what she wants while her BETTER half ala me has figured that the BEST absolute best place to build said new Chez Dingo Creek is RIGHT SMACK WHERE the existing abode is.

Now aside from the bloody obvious of us having to pack and move out for the duration... and not being able to find a buyer for the house nor for that matter has the house relocator we have had some discussions with... its fair been decided that said existing house should be relocated to the far end of the existing shed.

This is considered a BLOODY BOBBY FLAMIN DAZZLER of an idea by yours truely who being rather swamped with wood and tools in the existing shed has been toying with the idea dropping hints and leaving shed websites open on the computer... so this is the present thoughts

Shane that bloke of brilliance has even contacted the local darstardly doohickies that reside at the local shyte... errr shire offices and since the area of the block that its moving to is zoned general farmland (its got a weird type of zoning for some reason) there is no problem nor issue with our doing this idea and no approval needed just send through the rough drawings of the relocation on the site and they will stamp it... busy busy down there apparently bit of a boom happenin

Sooo now what Im figureing at present is how best to locate the house to shed joinup

The shed is a 3 bay 9mtr x 6mtr 2.7mtr shed... one door in the middle on the house facing 9mtr side and another on the near fence side of the far 6mtr (side furtherest away from house)

The house is 19mtrs long x 7mtrs at the thinnest end... its a dogleg shape with a 6mtr x 4mtr dogleg out the back and close on 4mtrs maybe 5mtrs high (havent measured that yet )

So the plan is to have the relocator pick the house up and move it holders boulders straight down behind the shed... my issue is that the 7mtr end will be facing the 6mtr side of the shed now this isnt a bad thing but with the major difference in heights and there being a 2ft wide overhang from the eave to the apex of the house

If I just slam it hard up against the shed the roof will stand several feet above the shed roof... no biggie?... Im considering standing the house about 2mtrs away from the shed so I can make a sloping roof line flowing down from the house to the shed and inside I can then make a sloping ramp from the concrete of the existing shed to the timber floor of the house/shed... it would also give me yet another 2mtrs!!.... the house will be on stumps... not sure yet just how high hes planning on putting it but Id expect nothing less than at least a foot which again will increase the height... mmm maybe 3 or 4 mtrs away rather than 2?

Oh I intend to take that wall out by the way... both the shed and house walls on that side will be removed so its one BIG LOOOONG shed with a ramp up to the timber floored boat building end

So all up Im hoping to end up with a shed that is 30mtrs long x 6 - 7mtrs wide with a dogleg at the back... the idea is sound in that it will allow for her highness to keep the seatainer for a time for storage and I can use the dogleg as a finishing room

Another question I have relates to installing a roller door at the far end of the house section just before the dogleg I guess Im going to have to reinforce the roof joists and wall studs to do that eh?

Oh the house is going to be gutted once moved so only the floors and outside walls are left all internal walls will be taken out and reinforcement added where needed.

So Ive attached a pic of the rough site sketch I sent through to the local shyte... errr shire bloke today oooh an the pic doesnt show it but the 40ft seatainer resides between the fence and the shed in that 6mtr gap

Anyways any clues thoughts ideas?