Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

All the better to hear you with my dear.
    What do you use them lips for Cliff?
    Photo Gallery

Catch'n drips.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Im getting a cattle dog and building one of these....

Attachment 47110

I tell you one thing, I wont be putting on solar power. Got a quote today for a system to run one 3.5 amp pump. **** me!! Would take me 20 years to pay it off with the electricity savings....

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    Have you ever had a look at permaculture. It just makes sense. There are two books I recommend the first is An Introduction to Permaculture by Bill Mollison and A Permaculture Home Garden by Linda Woodrow.

Also, have a look at what this bloke did just near the Dead Sea in Jordan. It's a short flash movie. http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-con...rmaculture.swf
    hi Grunt
    yes l have looked at permaculture ,started teaching it 10years ago you are so wright in what you are doing ,just a few things but 200$ bucks from eggs have not seen it done its hard to sell that many without joining the system of selling eggs and here they eat you up ,selling at work was always great for me easy money ,Once you leave work a lot of your networks start closing up so you have to work on biulding good networks up again .If l was doing a design l would think that what you said would take a bit of capital and work to get going l don't know your experience is in sustanable living is ,zone 1 then work your way though the zones. l wouldn't do all of then at once ,(the biggest mistake they make is doing to much to farst)so what l am tring to do to see me though the hard time is network with other system that have the same goal
    hope to be starting with a new school (2nd)where we can set up a sustanable system just like the one you pionted out

fighting of the hords we got a place with tree around our 26 houses gorilla warfear the best form of defence l would say

11 A is a small lot to small by itself
    smile and the world will smile with you