Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
    rrich Guest

Default Bunnings Shuffle

This happened today at our Bunnings equivalent, Home Depot. I got a good chuckle and thought that you might have a good laugh also.

At SWMBO's orders, I had to buy, install and cut to length some new window blinds. (GRRRRR)

I go to Home Depot, got some one to help and have my blinds cut to length. There is another customer in front of me so the Home Depot employee that is helping me and I are having a conversation. After a while he teaches me the Home Depot dance. I'm going to teach it to y'all.

OK. Everybody stand up with your heels together.

Now cross your arms over your chest.

Shuffle your right foot about 6" straight forward then immediately shuffle your left foot about 6" backwards.

Shuffle your left foot about 6" straight forward then immediately shuffle your right foot about 6" backwards.

Repeat this shuffle until the customer leaves your area.

Hee hee

When I'm in Mitre 10 (closest we have to Bunnings down here), I like to play Hardware Shop charades. It goes like this: you look at the guy who is having a conversation with the customer in front of you about his weekend/dog/last time he went fishing/ new car etc. and you dare him to guess what you're thinking right now.

Quote Originally Posted by silentC View Post
    Hee hee

When I'm in Mitre 10 (closest we have to Bunnings down here), I like to play Hardware Shop charades. It goes like this: you look at the guy who is having a conversation with the customer in front of you about his weekend/dog/last time he went fishing/ new car etc. and you dare him to guess what you're thinking right now.
    In the Bunnings here you have a slight variant on that game. The Bunnings employee is having that conversation with another Bunnings employee No matter which way you turn, they turn subtly until you are out of their field of view. They can keep this up until knock off time