Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Now I wear genuine Crocs. Anti-bacterial and light as a feather and verrrryyy comfortable. so far they've done a brilliant job of protecting my feet....mind you I haven't dropped anything on them yet.. .

Take the orthopaedic advice mate. I did the same to the small pinkie on my right hand many years ago. Too far from medical treatment so dosed up on morphine killed the pain nicely but now i have 2 brittle little fingernails instead of one on the same finger. every time i break one of them it tears the skin and bloody hurts.
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!

Default u stupid bastard! :-)

your second and third toenails need trimming - you should a got them at the same time u did the big one...

wheres me tshirt ???? eh ????
    Zed

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    your second and third toenails need trimming - you should a got them at the same time u did the big one...

wheres me tshirt ???? eh ????
    where'd you pop up from?
    If you never made a mistake, you never made anything!

whaddaya mean where did I pop up from ? from my mothers womb of course... slightly over a year ago.
    Zed

Brendan I would take the advise of Pulse and get your GP to refer you on to an orthopaedic person. I had a similar injury to a finger in my formative years and the nail has not grown past the nail bed injury. On a big toe (which provides most of the balancing ability of a foot) I think I'd want it to be in as good a shape as possible. A stitch in time.... As a medical photographer in a past life I used to see a lot of these injuries which were used to desensitise (and help educate) people like Pulse. Still makes my sphincters tighten to see what I imagine was a ball-tearingly painful injury . Thanks for the reminder to pull on the boots - even for a 5 minute job!!